FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 485

strangerr:

I'm not interested in 20-50 pips right now.

people are different and you didn't get the skill right away....

keep it simple and people will come to you, you're the one who comes here to talk...

strangerr:

I'm not angry, it's just the simplicity of Tantrik with his plum trading on dashes and skips and shouting up and down every ten pips of a move that kills me, I laughed heartily on MT5 yesterday, it's even cooler, our forum is like a high school and kindergarten compared to theirs)))
Do you watch The Simpsons? If so, stop it... it's a side effect of watching cartoons like this....

margaret:
Are you watching The Simpsons? If so, stop it... it's a side effect of watching cartoons like this....
I've turned off TV at home and pulled out all the cables, if necessary, I can watch the desired show on the Internet, and without ads, and the kids also turn on a normal animated series, otherwise this Nyclodeon, or whatever it's called, plunges into a state of madness. In short, we are not slaves, we are not slaves))

Well as of this morning you can see: goes down, will be up. You can put a monkey in to open orders. And Tantrik has an astral with dashes.

margaret:
Are you watching The Simpsons? If so, stop it... it's a side effect of watching cartoons like this....
Margaret, your view on the height of the current correction?

margaret:

I haven't watched them in a long time, they're the kindest of cartoons)))

strangerr:

Just haven't watched for a long time, the kindest cartoons))))
Better watch: Masha and the Bear

margaret:
Better watch: Masha and the Bear
Not enough nerve for Masha

rigc:
Margaret, your view on the height of the current correction?
I have said before (mth ago, three weeks ago and a fortnight ago: flat in a wide range.... Can't drop it too low, but no reason to go higher either... This is the way it will be: someone will say something good - the eu will rise, someone will say something bad - it will fall down....

Sellers squeeze from 2257, buyers hold at 2240, who's who.