FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 457

strangerr:

What are the laws of trending, I just ran the price and that's it, but the corners on the last screenshot I can tell you about, but not today.
So you cannot draw them in advance, unlike the corners, but it's a pity. And there are laws everywhere, even if we don't know them, IMHO!

Serg51:
Loaded the software, selected the TPO profile. The levels are there. What do I need to download to see purchases/sales?
Man, how do you manage to get registered on this Thinkorswim... Eh, so i will have to deal with ninja

lactone:
Man, how do you get registered on this Thinkorswim... Eh, so I'll have to deal with Ninja.
You should learn English, it'll come in handy)))

Nesradamus:
So they cannot be calculated in advance, unlike corners, which is a pity. And there are laws everywhere, even if we don't know them, IMHO!

Hood. Let's take the same pound. We have a maximum at 2.1161 and a minimum at 1.3503, between them we have 14 time intervals, we construct a Gann fan between these points with the value -14, also from 1.3503 to 1.7043, a local maximum, we construct a fan with the value 7.

By calculating the price angle, we get the point 2.1025 and the time is mid-16th.

I just calculated it myself as an example and was shocked - there are only a couple of digits in the calculations: 7, 14 and 144. God, these are your wonders)))

So there are three years of growth.

strangerr:

Exactly.

In general, I do not want to talk about it now, because it is useless, even I know what I will hear.)

And the comment about the pennant is spot on, see the chart)))

And why not talk about it. There is only one truth and it can only be determined by discussing the topic.

truth is multifaceted - it's like a cut glass :-) and everyone sees only a few facets of it...

Aleksander:
truth is multifaceted - it's like a cut glass :-) and everyone sees only a few facets of it...
The view of truth is multifaceted.

Evening. Looks like we had a good run on Friday. I did not sit in the ambush for nothing. I looked at the Strange, on the history it looks like: after the rise we should test 1.2230 and if we hold it, we will go to the target you have stated. However, one more chart confuses me. If you are still here comment on it... I am interested in your opinion:

SEVER11:

Evening. Looks like we had a good run on Friday. I did not sit in the ambush for nothing. I looked at the Strange, on the history it looks like: after the rise we should test 1.2230 and if we hold it, we will go to the target you have stated. However, one more chart confuses me. If you are still here comment on it... I am interested in your opinion:

Look at the volumes on the last dip to the trendline on the first and second chart, on the first they are rising on the dip, got a breakdown, and on the second the opposite is falling.

strangerr:

Look at the volumes on the last dip to the trendline on the first and second chart, on the first they are rising on the dip, got a breakdown, and on the second the opposite is falling.

I agree with you.