FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 456

Serg51:
By my calculations the pound has finished its upward movement. The euro still has some way to go.

I think if oil continues to rise, the dollar index will fall considerably then EUR/USD will also rise

despite unresolved eurozone issues with Spain in particular

and events in Greece are already perceived as noise (and a lot has already gone down imho on eurusd

Chart of D1 oil

)

strangerr:

Mine is just starting)))) Or rather continues:

The euro is the same at 1.5750. \Now you can laugh and throw stones))))

The wedge has been in sight for a long time. Just might break down. And 1.62 will be supported.

By the way conspiracy-minded Demura is preparing the most inhuman attack on the Olympics. Here's an excuse to tear down.

IDLER:

A wedge has been in sight for a long time. Just might break down. And 1.62 will be supported.

Dybp yt,eltn)))

strangerr:

Mine is just starting)))) Or rather continues:

The euro is the same at 1.5750. \Now you can laugh and throw stones))))

The pennant is not a pivoting figure.

Serg51:
The pennant is not a reversal figure.

Exactly.

In general, I do not want to talk about it now, because it is useless, even I know what I will hear.)

And the remark about the pennant is right on the mark, see the chart)))

strangerr:

Nesradamus:

I stole the name from the Doctor from MT5)))

LBT is a bullish trend line, LMT is clear.

strangerr:

I stole the name from the Doctor from MT5)))

LBT is a bullish trend line, LMT is clear.

The names certainly explain a lot, apart from the way they are constructed. Is there some kind of law, or what?

Nesradamus:
The names certainly explain a lot, apart from the way they are constructed. Is there a law or what?

What are the laws of trending, I have done the price, but the angles on the last screenshot I can tell you, but not today.