FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 455

strangerr:

No. It's not hard to look in the "source" once or twice a day.)
Signed up. I'll keep checking in.

strangerr:

Thinkorswim, Ninja, VolFix, etc., whichever one likes, and it is wrong to blame the tick volumes, the differences are insignificant.

Here is a simple situation: before Friday's close we were climbing up on falling volume, we also have a "buying climax" candlestick (red bar on the indicator below) three hours before the close, which indicates the presence of selling on the upside:

Friday's trade is at 1.0434, if we break it on higher volume, there is a very high chance of retesting last week's level of 1.0284 or even the contract level of 1.0213.

That is all the love)

I was thinking the same thing and have already set out to sell at 1.0510-30.

Kitsan:

There is, ClusterDelta VolumeProfile and ClusterDelta Volume - basically the same thing. All available and free. And straight into MT.))

http://forum.clusterdelta.com/showthread.php?850-%C8%ED%E4%E8%EA%E0%F2%EE%F0%FB-%E4%EB%FF-%CC%D24-%EE%F2-%EF%EE%F0%F2%E0%EB%E0-ClusterDelta.com

For those who are too lazy to register, here it is.

Thank you.

strangerr:

There wasn't much of a fix there, just before the close, two or three hours up from the contract level of 2280 for good measure.

Not that I don't agree, I just think. Very similar to the situation on the 25th June 29th. They bought it at the beginning of the week, then shoot up, and the next week dumped it all to the dogs. So I'm not so sure about the renewal of the highs, much less the Great Sevens hike.

strangerr:

Thinkorswim, Ninja, VolFix, etc., whichever one likes, and they blame tick volumes for nothing, the differences are insignificant.

Here is a simple situation: before Friday's close we were climbing up on falling volume, we also have a "buying climax" candlestick (red bar on the indicator below) three hours before the close, which indicates the presence of selling on the upside:

Friday's trade is at 1.0434, if we break it on higher volume, there is a very high chance of retesting last week's level of 1.0284 or even the contract level of 1.0213.

That is all the love)

Loaded the software, selected the TPO profile. The levels are there. What do I need to download to see purchases/sales?

Serg51:
I have downloaded the program, selected the TPO profile. I have the levels. What do I need to download to see the buy/sell?

You can just market the profile.

At the bottom of the chart is an ordinary volumetric indicator, and it says it all))) The level, the spread and the volum close to the level. That is all)

strangerr:

You can just market the profile.

At the bottom of the chart there is an ordinary volumetric indicator and it says it all))) The level, the spread and the volumetric near the level. That's all)

Thank you)

Serg51:
Thank you)

strangerr:

According to my calculations the pound has finished its upward movement. The euro still has some way to go.

Serg51:
According to my calculations the pound has finished its upward movement. The euro still has some way to go.

And according to mine it is just starting))) I mean, it's still going:

The euro is the same at 1.5750. \Now you can laugh and throw stones))))