FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 418

Serg51:
The ice seems to have moved on. Let's go to the south. All according to plan)))

plan is 1.2455... I got... damn it.

artikul:

I also read it )))) It turns out that people are still craving for "scary pictures" )))) If anyone likes the principle laid down in my advisers - use them))))

))) And where are the hundreds of orders in the image? ))))

emotraid:

appeared )))) and where are the hundred orders in the picture? ))))
It's a drawing machine )))) It does not trade by itself )))

emotraid:

plan 1.2455... I've got... shit.
I've been working on this for a long time, I'm not seeing any big guys yet, moods are driving the eu down, if you want to ride them (the guys) from above, maybe you shouldn't just open, wait for the momentum on volumes, if we go up, it will be seen ...

artikul:
It's a drawer )))) It does not trade by itself ))))

Well now a creepy picture with orders in the studio, I hope there are bai... although you and I are always the opposite ))))

OlegTs:

I'm all right, I always read his articles, especially this one: - "It's just summer."

The scoundrel knows how to explain everything in accessible words, unlike boring analysts))

))

RekkeR:
))
come on Skype, I've got you a turkey.

tema077:

Here's what it says in the book--

Thank you!!!

OlegTs:
The big guys are resting so far, not a single one has been seen, the mood crowd is driving the eu down, if you want to ride them (the guys) on top, maybe you should not just open, wait for the moment on volumes, if we go up, it will be seen...

I closed with buoys, I was smart enough not to buy again, but I won't go to the sells

emotraid:

Well now let's have a scary picture with orders in the studio, I hope there are bai... although you and I are always the opposite ))))
No warrants on the eu)))