FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 416

emotraid:

write him in the personal message, he does not come without an invitation, he is very important ))))

the new zealander is making me happy, he's trying to go north again

message to him from 22.06. hangs around in the PM...

Vizard:

I did not sell it but kindly shared an idea ... at the request of workers )))...

workers should not feel the owl, but figure out how to find out where the German or Japanese bank or others will turn their oars and rush ahead of them to reap the reaping profits ))))

emotraid:

workers should not feel the owl, but figure out how to find out where a German or Japanese bank or others will take a turn and race ahead of them to reap the reaping profits ))))

or to look at the history...matstat and pr....no...

plaza:
from 22.06. a message to him is hanging out in his personal...

so the form had to be respected... Honourable sir, would you be so kind as to... on my knees I beseech you... I'd like to put my hands on your feet... not, hey, man, what's with the scribbled owl?)

emotraid:

on the Internet? Well, you're welcome to look.

and I got capriccioso pizza, spicy delicious... especially when you're drunk ))))

I'm only looking at your face on the internet,and the rest of your faces are harsh real life(((((

emotraid:

so the form had to be respected... Honourable sir, would you be so kind as to... on my knees, I beseech you... ...and I'll lay my hands on your feet... not "Hey, man, what's with the scribbled owl?")
got it... that's not the way you filed your petition with the czar... )))))

Vizard:

you could look up history... mate stats and so on...

History is history, but what is in the brains of these fat fucks... They do not care about history and are waiting for us to start bombing ...

emotraid:

History is history, but what's in the brains of these fat people... don't give a damn about history they are waiting for us to pile up with warrants and start bombing

paranoia...

SEVER11:
I'll attach a file, a link... Just a minute, please.
http://files.mail.ru/5VIOI4

Vizard:

paranoia...

realism