FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 377

emotraid:

elks not enough for you here? )))

i bought a eura at 21410 with a 44... I'll get a moose for 21200 and go barbecuing in the mountains.)

You accept the loss in advance by messing with SL. You need to give it up decisively in favour of finding other, alternative, ways to protect against the unexpected. Any market direction should be viewed prospectively and stop guessing it. The TS itself should have the ability and ability to readjust in time to changing market conditions.

yosuf:
You accept the loss in advance by contacting SL. One must be resolute in rejecting it in favour of seeking other, alternative ways to protect against the unexpected. Any market direction should be viewed prospectively and stop guessing it. The TS itself should have the ability and ability to readjust in time to changing market conditions.

i still don't know how to protect myself apart from a stop loss, i can't hedge it ... i tried it on the demo, the excitement gets in the way, i get drawdowns, so i trade like i can, not like i want to))))

and have more fun living and dancing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoHKuT3L4ng

yosuf:
You accept the loss in advance by contacting SL. One must be resolute in rejecting it in favour of finding other, alternative, ways to protect against the unexpected. Any market direction should be viewed prospectively and stop guessing it. The TS itself should have the ability and ability to readjust in time to changing market conditions.
Kolyan, what is not an alternative?))) The greedy get nothing.

strangerr:
Kolyan, isn't that an alternative?)) Greedy gets nothing.
Good morning how do you think 1.2090 will feel?

emotraid:

elks not enough for you here? )))

i bought a eura at 21410 with a 44... I'll get a moose for 21200 and go barbecuing in the mountains.)

and you'll end up like that joke. July 26, bad day, why did I go to the mountains... =)

yurchenko:
Good morning what do you think of 1.2090?

I think so.

strangerr:

I think so.
The most important thing is when? Or rather, what time?

Myth63:

and it's like that joke. July 26, bad day, why did I go to the mountains... =)

i do not have bad days, everything that is bad is good, i broke my leg not my head, i lost money but i still have some trousers and a blouse on, i have enough food in the basement for many years, etc. .... all is always well ))))))

funny59:
The most important thing is when? Or rather, at what time?

Do you want time per second or is a minute accurate enough?)))

In an hour you will be hit by sales and you will be looking for targets at the bottom, trading is not about making the right forecast, it is about tracking the market situation, seeing when it has changed and jumping off. As for all these prognoses, they are nonsense, they do not tell us what will happen. We have the present and make assumptions because if the present changes, the future changes too.

strangerr:

What do you want, time by the second or is a minute accurate enough?)))

In an hour you will be hit by sales and you will be looking for targets at the bottom, trading is not about making the right forecast, it is about tracking the market situation, seeing when it has changed and jumping off. As for all these prognoses, they are nonsense, nobody will say what will happen, we have the present and make assumptions, if the present changes, the future changes too.

that's right, you're right....

trade the market and you'll be in the money...