FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 344

forte928:
There's no conscience in forex, all that's left is greed...

Yeah, I can see that.)

lotos7:

Forex will bail you out.

I agree, forex is easy, you can make a lot of money anywhere with forex, all you have to do is buy cheaper and sell for more )))))))))))) Gg

Beowulf:

I agree, forex is easy, with forex you can make a lot of money anywhere you want, all you have to do is buy cheaper and sell for more )))))))))))) Gg

a doctor takes 7 years to study... an engineer takes 5 years... a trader takes no less... it is easier to learn balalaika and give concerts...

I read half of Irina Kaverina's book Forex is easy and naively invested 10 cents and tried )))))))))))))))

lotos7:

a doctor takes 7 years to study... an engineer 5 years... a trader profession no less... it's easier to learn the balalaika and give concerts...
Trader's experience on forex, of course, plays its role, but you have to learn constantly and faster than the system. Then there is a chance for success. Why do mature guys with more than thirty years of experience in trading, teach and write books? They are tired of chasing progress or they just don't catch up. Their TS is no longer making any real profit. Or maybe not at all... So they teach in order to at least gain some experience.

Serg51:
The experience of Forex trading certainly plays its part, but you have to learn all the time and faster than the system. Then there is a chance of success. Why do grown-up guys with more than thirty years of experience in trading teach and write books? They are tired of chasing progress or they just don't catch up. Their TS is no longer making any real profit. Or maybe not at all... So they teach in order to gain at least some experience.
If they do not have a deserved goal, they give up and begin to teach ... If the market has changed and the system has stopped working, it turns out that they have to start all over again...

forte928:
The market has changed and the system has stopped working - so you have to start all over again - and people are lazy if there is no worthy goal, so they give up and go to teaching...
Most teachers have not worked successfully in the market at all.

Beowulf:
I read half of Irina Kaverina's book Forex is easy and naively invested 10 cents and tried )))))))))))))))

At least a few losses - a guarantee of almost 100%.

Sta2066:
And where do you put the stops?

They're fine... you have to refill...

And what is and is there any chance of going down yet?