FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 340

Vizard:

Very high quality )))... I sit and weep...))

It's been like this for years, but Yusuf still believes in the predictability of the market)))

hello everyone! they screwed up my last week of holiday, I didn't go to Borovoe (((

Are we selling or are the brakes on?

emotraid:

hello everyone! they screwed up my last week of holiday, I didn't go to Borovoe (((

Are we selling or are the brakes already?

brakes

Vizard:

Very high quality )))... I sit and weep...))

are the fairy tales over or have they not started yet? )))

Kitsan:

And this story has been going on for several years, but Yusuf still believes in the predictability of the market)))
Yusuf is right, buy from 1.2100 ! and this is speculation behind the stops or an opportunity to share.

emotraid:

Are the fairy tales over or have they not started yet? )))

We've run out...and there's no need to...Eugene Forte has laid it all out .......

tema077:

Gimme the owl-)

And there isn't one... All my designs are in the trash. They all failed to live up to expectations and expectations. Now I'm torturing Renko's charts! :))))))) And for trend trading any strategy will do. You can even use a standard MACD trading Expert Advisor. If you had put it on EURUSD in the morning, let it trade on SELL only and you would be satisfied with profits now. Only TP, TF and indicator parameters should be chosen! :)))) If I had had an EA that worked, I wouldn't have gone to all sorts of demo contests, I would have thrown all my money away and traded on the real account! :DD

Vizard:

We're out... and there's no need for it... Eugene Forte has put it all in a nutshell .......
I just have a market intensity indicator that practically shows what's going on - so I can see when trends are coming to an end...

Ishim:
Yusuf is correct, buy from 1.2100 ! and this is speculation behind the stops or an opportunity to share.

Overshooting? Nah, not my thing. Better buy or moose. And we should only go to a profitable position.

emotraid:

Are we selling or are the brakes on?

Hi!