FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 195

This is the channel that came up this morning

fqbj:

This is the channel that came up this morning

So what do you think today? How high up are we going?

Along the canal and we'll go up slowly.

Resistance flat zone 2290 - 2260, downtrend channel 2230 - should be out of it before lunch!

Ishim:
resistance flat zone 2290 - 2260, downtrend channel 2230 - should be out of it by lunch!

Tantric? How about down, huh? ))))

correction sluggish.... see if we go down hard))))

Ishim:
Resistance flat zone 2290 - 2260, downtrend channel 2230 - should be out of it before lunch!

Do you even understand what you wrote? We still need to get to 2230 to get out of it!

fqbj:

Did you even realise what you wrote you still need to get to 2230 to get out of it!

sold a lot with a short stop.... downward divestment available....

he writes that he thinks we'll make it to lunch...

rigc:

Tantric? How about down, eh? ))))

correction is sluggish.... see if we go down hard))))

I'm focusing on the forecast - so far in the rebound - at double bottom the bears will jump the fence!, up to 1.2340 without a pullback (well, maximum 30pp.)

(I might add is going cleanly without a jamb, the index has fallen out of the upward wedge)

Ishim:
I am going by the forecast - at the moment the bears will go up to 1.2340 without a pullback (maximum 30 ppts.)

got it.... do you think that without a pullback to 1.19 and there will be a huge correction? or will we be stuck in a range? ))))

(For now the traders are looking for a raise or a pullback.)

fqbj:

Did you even understand what you wrote up to 2230 you still need to get to 2230 to get out of it!

downward channel - climb up! - before lunch 12-13:00 - now 8:00.

now! - broken trend (H1) at 1.22 retest was (I thought you could see that now - or the internet is down)