FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 189

margaret:

And here's what they write in the DPU's feed:

See the monthly chart of the pair:

>http://www.dowjoneswebservices.com/chart/view/5966

>These two moving averages can be seen on this chart, which will have the effect of attracting support for the pair, possibly stopping the downtrend. Both moving averages are now rising, but only gradually, and are thought to be leveling off.

>The 235-month moving average is made up of the support and resistance levels during the euro's existence, and this moving average is now passing very closely at 1.2184.

>The 260-month moving average is now at 1.2022, slightly above the 1.2000 level, and these two levels form the 1.2000 area, which is the last line of defense before the 2010 reactionary low of 1.1876.

>The low of 1.1876 is important because if it is broken, it will renew the decline from the July 2008 high of 1.6040, and it will create room for long-term weakness to the low of 1.1065, using the logarithmic scale.

>We need a rebound above resistance at 1.2493 and 1.2547 to question the pair's negative outlook, and only a rise above the June 18 reaction high at 1.2748 will strengthen the bulls' position.

Hi!, on d1 two channels are converging at 1.2130 I'll put a lock + and buy more, the first target is a retest of the 1.23 trend and then we'll see if it will break up or go to 1.16. (On the m30 also there is a crossing of 2130 - the channels are going out of luck - it's for the Bears!)

Everyone believed the move down, which means the dummy will soon be tricking us. Suspiciously long fall without a pullback.

And I want to sell some more. I have to turn off the computer, that's enough for today!

Thank you!!!

fqbj:

Everyone believed the move down, which means the dummy will soon be tricking us. Suspiciously long fall without a pullback.

And I want to sell some more. I have to turn off the computer, that's enough for today!

I agree, that's enough for today. and we can leave until Tuesday.

kind of hovering on the side... boring

The impression is that they won't give 2160, 2165 and that's it.

artikul:
A white bull's tale, Yusuf )))) Your indicator will never catch the moment when the market maker decides to move the price towards the largest accumulation of orders or stop-losses )))) Regression itself doesn't carry that kind of information, even if you bombard it with all the algebra in the world ))))
I think artikul was the closest to the truth on this forum. It's the market maker who decides everything, who sees all the stops and sells around the world. The market won't turn up until most believe that we will go to 1.10. That's when the big dump will happen.

yardex:
I think artikul was the closest to the truth on this forum. Everything is decided by the market maker who sees all the stops and sells around the world. The market won't turn up until most believe we will go to 1.10. That's when the big throwdown will happen.
aha.... and as long as we go to 1.1 the bulls will be chanting about how that's it - reversal! ))))

A market maker will not turn the market around on sheer enthusiasm. Some kind of foundation is needed for a correction in the weeks. Last time, we bounced back on payrolls. Now we don't have that trigger.

I also think that the price on the forex market does not depend on the volume of buying or selling as is commonly believed. Where the market maker wants it to go, that's where it will go. This is for nexter. If necessary, forex will "emulate" any kind of currency to make the market move in any direction. Now the pound is being "emulated" and it will go up.