FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 178

Why is it 1am and the keyboard layout is Ukrainian?

mimohodom:
Going down should be, I'm waiting for 1.2198, probably under the cover of night when it's not crowded. I will come to the bottom and that will be it, as they say, I do not come here anymore.
America's already closed. Who's gonna pull? Night scalpers?

There is a possibility of a hike north in the next two days.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

nexter:
America is already closed. Who's pulling? Night scalpers?

dudes from the sakura banks might want to buy lower )))) although who knows... samurai )))...

installyator:

There is a possibility of a hike north in the next two days.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

you guys are like little kids... all the downward moves waiting for that upward move... Wouldn't it be easier just to salt higher and wait for the reversal signal on the days. I don't see it there yet. So we're still going down.

The Japanese have big news at midnight GMT and the Australians have big news at half past two. Not an excuse to move the Eurodollar?

MobileMan:
you're like little kids... all downward moves waiting for that upward move... Wouldn't it be easier just to salt higher and wait for the reversal signal on the days. I don't see it there yet. So we're still going down.
We'll fall for a long time. But in 1.26...))).

shit the picture doesn't fit, Mobilich look at the 31 may candle on the dailies, what's not a reason ......

MikeM:
Midnight Greenwich Mean Time.

What time is that in MSC?

Sdimm:
Man, the picture doesn't add up, Mobilich, look at the May 31 candlestick, what's the occasion? ......

well... Dodge... so what?