FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 176

Sdimm:

Fed meeting, and the south is getting hotter ))))
It's hot enough as it is at home and the Fed is warming it up))))

The interesting thing is that you look from afar, put an approximate marker where the price will go, and after the price arrives there you say to yourself, "Fuck, I do not open a position to that target." I wonder what prevents the pair to go there ..... nothing, as for me, and it will look nice on the history of the pair))

The price won't go below zero :)

somby:
It's so hot at home and the FRS is heating up))))

It's +10 here, it's hot)))), no rain sprinkles for a second week)))) but no mosquitoes and FRS is on the line

Lepotaaaa!!!!!

It's a paradox, US cities are bankrupt and they are doing well=) the euro sucks=) btw=) yeah I feel like we're going north, no we're not, we're going to fly... just wait for it.

Myth63:
It's a paradox, US cities are bankrupt and they're doing well=) the euro sucks=) btw =) yeah I have a feeling we'll go north, no we won't, we'll fly... just wait for it.

in the eurozone whole countries are on the verge of bankruptcy ... so no wonder ...

2012.07.11 22:08:59 MARKETSHIP: Dollar rises on Fed minutes DJ FOREX

Sdimm:

It's +10 here, it's +10, kaaaif)))), no no and it's raining for the second week, bastard))) but no mosquitoes, no flies and the FRS is in the theme

Wow!!! It's one o'clock in the night, and it's +31!!! Is it somewhere like Arkhangelsk-Norilsk? An island of northern land?

Dimka-novitsek:

Wow!!! It's one o'clock in the night and it's +31!!!

Where's that? What's the africa? ))))))