FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 177

Myth63:
It's a paradox, US cities are bankrupt and they're doing well=) the euro sucks=) btw =) yeah I have a feeling we'll go north, no we won't, we'll fly... just wait for it.

I support you!!!

Dimka-novitsek:

I support you!!!

probably a long time to wait.... the bears will wrestle and then a long sideways brainwashing.....not if you look at the long term.

Dimka-novitsek:

Wow!!! It's one o'clock in the night and it's +31!!! Is it somewhere like Arkhangelsk-Norilsk? An island in the north?
Nova land, it's even cooler there)))) In short, summer is in full swing))))

Any ideas on how to go down today? Share.... I'm sitting here with no options..... I could climb a fence

it's not a fall...

>

Going down should be, I'm waiting for 1.2198, probably under the cover of night when it's not crowded. I'll get to the bottom and that's it, as they say, I don't go here anymore.

Yes... I'm laughing a little bit. And the upside options, it's time to go up, but I've got a network of pendants both up and down!

Speaker:

where is it? what's africa? ))))))

Zaporozhye!!!!!

Sdimm:
It's New Earth, it's even cooler there)))) In short, summer is in full swing))))

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

Speaker:

Any ideas on how to go down today? Share.... I'm sitting here with no options..... I could climb a fence

Based on the day's candles, it's possible that a reversal is imminent tomorrow.