FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 174

Dear Yusuf! Am I to understand that the price in this drawing will tend towards about twenty-eight hundred and sixty-five?

artikul:
A white bull's tale, Yusuf )))) Your indicator will never catch the moment when the market maker decides to move the price towards the largest accumulation of orders or stop-losses )))) Regression by itself does not provide that information, no matter how much you bombard it with all the algebra in the world ))))
I am forced to acquaint you with yesterday's forecast downwards for today and the result is known :https://forum.mql4.com/ru/50108/page21

strangerr:

Hi)))) preparing to hike north and Stranger came)))))) will we buy from 1.22 too?)))

If possible, I'd like to discuss your ideas sometime, Yusuf, down to the line, because I started reading and didn't understand anything.

strangerr 11.07.2012 18:57
Mexican francs)))

Can I buy mavros from you? ))

Dimka-novitsek:
Dear Mr. Yusuf! Do I understand that the price in this chart will tend to some twenty-eight-sixty-five?

Recommended to set the indicator, in the necessary amount of them, from the root of the characteristic trends, especially when forecasting in the long term. I gave an example of 4 indicators forecasting on D1: a fair price may be set in the range of 1.2170 - 1.2440, and the market does not exclude a rise, as evidenced by the buy lines, but it is not predicted in the coming days, as none of the indicators have recorded a possible rise in the foreseeable future. On the other hand, the uniting of the sell and the trader's line indicates that the whole sell-side potential is fully used, and a further move downwards is difficult, i.e. below 1.2100 is unlikely. Interventions downwards are not excluded, but they will be harshly suppressed due to the lack of downside potential.

ׂ

Expecting the eu at 1.2150 today

Dear Sirs! I have a question: when my brokerage company closes an order manually, a window pops up saying "the prices have changed, do you want to accept the new prices?" I press ok, a couple of seconds, and the same message pops up. Does it happen to you?

Dimka-novitsek:
If possible, I'd like to discuss your ideas sometime, Yusuf, down to the line, because I started reading and didn't understand anything.
You should look through https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834, https://forum.mql4.com/ru/50108 to understand the basis of your ideas and be sure in the predictive possibilities of the indicator, but meanwhile you should train on different TFs and when you have mastered higher mathematics, you will study the theory of the indicator's idea.

bomzh-nn:
Dear Sirs! I have a question: when my brokerage company closes an order manually, a window pops up saying "the prices have changed, do you want to accept the new prices? Does it happen to you?
you have to set the allowable price change, but it doesn't always save you from slippages.... you'd better use Tp and SL.