FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 157

MobileMan:
look it up - insta demo server(67.228.75.130:443)
account 60052228

password m4xrnzc

this is a very interesting owl. Worked a day only ) +35% to depo. The flight is normal.

Will there be no more kina? :(((

MaxZ:
There won't be another film, will there? :(((
what do you mean? it's kind of still working. Already +39%. I'm amazed at this bot myself sometimes. How it manages to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. The work of more adequate (not so aggressive) set can be seen in the monitoring in my profile

Forum PAMM doing?

Serg51:
Forum PAMM doing?
and trade together))).

yosuf 10.07.2012 21:52
Indeed, will go down a bit more as the Bai line (purple) looms:

Thanks yosuf !

That's the thing, it's just looming.... Gold is a good indicator, where gold goes, goes the euro, not proportionally of course. I was disappointed in the euro, such good news today, the Spaniards were given 100 yards of money, they organized something, tilly-tally, spend-it-all... We'll see tomorrow, but we can wait until we are blue in the face for something from these idiots Europeans.

forte928:
and we'll trade in piles))).
We'll appoint a senior)))

yardex:

yosuf 10.07.2012 21:52
Indeed, will go down a bit more as the Bai line (purple) looms:

Thanks yosuf !

That's the thing, it's just looming.... Gold is a good indicator, where gold goes, goes the euro, not proportionally of course. I was disappointed in the euro, such good news today, the Spaniards were given 100 yards of money, they organized something, tilly-tally, spend-tally... We'll see tomorrow, but we can wait till we are blue in the face for something from these idiots Europeans.

Why look directly at gold look at the daily price buried by absorption and lower than the previous price - keep falling down.

Serg51:
We'll appoint an elder.))
You're going out for a career advancement?

lotos7:

Hi!

What are the lines showing)

dashes )))