FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 155

Probably a stupid off-topic question... I am using MT4. Right now the Eva is going to the bottom and my chart is going straight down and I cannot view levels I am interested in on H1, levels are even lower... How to move the chart up a little?

Rustbunch:
Probably a stupid off-topic question... I am using MT4. Right now the Eva is going to the bottom and my chart is going straight down and I cannot view levels I am interested in on H1, levels are even lower... How to move the chart up a bit?
Wait for it to go up.

Ishim:
wait for it to grow up.
a little short of the mark)))

A little trek up north is in the pipeline.

How do you see it?

Rustbunch:
Probably a stupid off-topic question... I am using MT4. Right now the Eva is going to the bottom and my chart is going straight down and I cannot view levels I am interested in on H1, levels are even lower... How to move the chart up a little?
On the right side of the chart, where the quotes scale is, you can change vertical scale, just hold down the left manipulator button and drag it up and down.

Six times for the bays I put the stoploss at zero-plus pips, and took it out.

Ishim:
Wait for it to go up.

Just kidding ))), hover your cursor over the right-hand price field, hold down the left mouse button and drag it down

Wow, the gold is moving!!!!!

Not taking any chances yet...

Ilap70:

The terminals were hovering during the day. Could that be the reason?

change the dc .