FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 99

Roman.:

There was no three figure bounce there! after the formation of the divider - see vertical red line - there was a maximum of 200 pips - count the difference between the two horizontal lines. At this point you have already been retraced...

P.S. Catching the bottom at the entrance on the divers, especially on the weeks, you get the second one as a present! :-)

IMHO, it's not a worthwhile endeavour... without the use of additional senior filters, e.g. in the form of SOT indicators.

At the moment - yes - you have to get ready to go north, DIVERS - ONLY AS A SUSPENSION SIGNAL - can be used.

"the second one is a gift!"

It's a classic)))) I used to love Deevers myself, but then they started letting me down, if only as an extra signal)

Roman.:

P.S. Those catching bottoms when entering on divots, especially on weeks, get a second one as a gift! :-)

))))) on a point!

Roman.:

IMHO, it's not a worthwhile endeavour... without using additional senior filters, e.g. in the form of SOT indicators.

you and Stranger are like two obsessed lunatics... singing the same mantra .... without understanding its meaning...))

Vizard:

you and Stranger are like two obsessed lunatics...singing the same mantra.... without understanding its meaning...)))

draw a poker))))

don't be distracted by nonsense))))

marker:

"The second one is a gift!"

It is a classic))) I used to like diverters myself, but then they began to be a pain in the ass, if only as an extra signal)

Vlad72 :-)

That's all true. But if you look on the other side in this case... :-)

Here - see my previous picture - the WILLCO(104) indicator from the market operators was specifically pointing to buy (already stuck to the 100 mark)! + divergence on the weeks! What's not a confirmation signal to enter the market to go long? :-) Everything fits... Catching a loser in the end... :-)

The author of the article says: "The most important thing is for your TS to give trading signals to enter the market when it is breaking..." Otherwise, the rare market entry signals may become even rarer... And what else is a concrete and timely market entry signal at the moment of its reversal, at the very bottom, like now?

The question is that I didn't manage to take profit on each deal, but why not on all of them? + If I pick the market that is most amenable to operator training...

See point 5: 1.2 times a year - it's tough, of course, you can do it more often, for example, by selecting an appropriate period of an indicator...

In general, you have to look at the charts, test and optimise it all for the appropriate TA variant. But a diver is, by the way, just the right option... Why not...

marker:
(Bot wants a kangaroo on 9905) What a bummer.

Yeah, there's a readiness for the south, I've been following the kangaroos since yesterday.

rigc:

draw a poker))))

don't get distracted by nonsense))))

hooray... run out... come and see for yourself... maybe someone will show )))

ps.more perlos today )))

Vizard:

i'm laughing... i've run out... i've come to see for myself... maybe someone will show me )))

ps.more perlos today ))))

i sold a little to 1.23625, and from there i do not mind to roll back a little bit))))

i look at the stocks - mt5 is buying strongly, and the Alpari guys are selling)))

At 11:15 MSK, Switzerland will publish its consumer price index for June. The index is expected to fall by 0.3% m/m after a zero change a month earlier.

At 14:00 MSK, euro traders should check the German industrial production data for May. As analysts expect, production rose 0.1% m/m after a 2.2% m/m contraction a month earlier.

At 16:30 MSK we will get information on the US average hourly earnings trends for June. Wall Street forecasts the average wage to rise by 0.2% after a 0.1% increase a month earlier. At the same time another important labour market indicator will be released - non-farm payrolls for June. Employment is expected to rise by 89K after a month earlier non-farm payrolls rose by 69K, which could be a positive signal for the dollar.

At 16:30 MSK in the United States there will be information on the unemployment rate for June. On the whole analysts expect unemployment to remain at the same level of 8.2%.

installyator:
At 14:00 MSK, euro traders should check the German industrial production data for May. Analysts expect production to rise 0.1% m/m after a 2.2% m/m contraction a month earlier.

A "crazy" increase after a fall))))