Ward 6 - page 14

Dollar on the yen up

tara:

Cheaper than what? More expensive than what? Dumber than what? :)

Cheaper than most bought, including you, if such a fact took place.

That's it. The pound is tired - there's confirmation.

tara:

I recommend to close the buy at 1.55 with a tail. For now - intuitively, confirmation - within half an hour, I think, will be.

This is what counter-intuitiveness is all about, and this is what real analysis is based on. Because most people intuitively feel everything but cannot win by definition. The market by definition goes against the majority.

YOUNGA:
your strategy is the closest to pair trading and check it seems you don't even need your indicator (just open all pairs to one side)

I've suffered with pair trading for a long time. I haven't seen the grail in it, but I have seen the possibilities. I've been looking at EURUSD and GBPUSD specifically for a long time. I haven't done anything really cool there. I've got some results. But ... the trade in question has nothing to do with pair trading.

Reading this thread farther and farther, I am more and more convinced of the contradictory personality of the topic-starter. On the one hand the pictures from MathCAD and clever arguments about probability show impressive knowledge, on the other hand the absolute naivety and spontaneity peculiar to children. Apparently, Dr. Drain has just begun to master the wisdom of Forex and he has a lot to "discover" yet.

C-4:
The pictures in MathCAD and the clever arguments about probability show an impressive amount of knowledge

The question is how to make balance grow. i.e. to have enough brains for statistical solution of this beautiful forex problem.

C-4:
It seems that Dr. Drain has just begun to learn the wisdom of ...
And you, apparently, are not even literate yet ...

Dr.Drain:

The question is whether the balance is growing, i.e. there is enough brains to statistically solve this beautiful task of forex.

And you, apparently, are not even literate yet...

Do you have test results?

dentraf:

Do you have any tester results?

No. If you mean an mt4 tester, I don't use it all as a matter of principle. I don't know mcl. I can arrange a test in matcad. I have often done so. but this algorithm is too complicated to make a good test in a reasonable time, besides, it is written very inefficiently. so I prefer a test on a demo.

Dr.Drain:

I can arrange a test in Matcadet. I've often done so. But this algorithm is too complicated to make a good test in a reasonable time, moreover, it is written very inefficiently.

Good luck to you!!!!