Ward 6 - page 11

Well done, of course, on the one hand, he's a sucker-picker... But it doesn't feel right, it doesn't feel like a guy's job :( His karma must have gone to hell.

alsu:
Well done, of course, on the one hand, he's a sucker-picker... But it doesn't feel right, it doesn't feel like a guy's job :( His karma must have gone to hell.

And what is interesting, the service seems to exist for more than a year, it seems that "investors" have to become more experienced and careful, but in fact everything is the same as before: a lot of lemmings rush from PAMM to PAMM, trying to catch the favor of bizarre wheel of fortune.

C-4:

And what is interesting, it seems that the service is not the first year old, it seems that "investors" should become more experienced and cautious, but in fact everything is the same as before: a lot of lemmings are rushing from PAMM to PAMM, trying to catch the favor of a bizarre wheel of fortune.

" more experienced and cautious" - they are sitting on their grails... :-) "and in fact" - Beautiful! :-)

Aleksander:
on the eu... I've been watching him for a long time...

View entry in the direction of yesterday's movement, opening at 1 o'clock terminal, averaging at 9-10 o'clock about half of the original entry.

Reminds me of the 20/200 system, and the pair is the same.

olyakish:

View entry in the direction of yesterday's movement, opening at 1 o'clock terminal, averaging at 9-10 o'clock about half of the original entry.

Somehow it resembles the 20/200 system, and the pair is the same.

Can you elaborate on the 20/200 system a bit more or give me a link to it? It's some kind of Ilan... upgraded... :-) The villagers are getting bored... :-)

Roman.:

Could you elaborate on the 20/200 system a bit more or give me a link to it? It's Ilan something... upgraded... :-) The villagers are getting bored... :-)

Here it is

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7891

but it's not the original.

alsu: Well done, of course, on the one hand, he's a sucker-picker... But it doesn't feel right, it doesn't feel like a guy's job :( His karma must have gone to hell.
As they say - money never smells ))))

Well. Let's see the results of trading 0.1 lot (before that I traded 0.01 lot) on the account:

Number of SLs: 8, number of TPs: 20. Total "probability of TP" = 20/28 > 0.7 - probably random luck, but what is more than 0.5 is not random.

Dr.Drain: But the fact that it's more than 0.5 is no coincidence.

Random, random. Show me 500-1000 deals, then we'll talk.

P.S. If you make 600:400 on a thousand trades, it will already be good. Of course, with SL/TP ~ 1.

Mathemat:

Accidentally, accidentally.

You would be right if trades were opened randomly (by intuition or whatever). But if we 1. Construct a mathematical algorithm according to which there should be a preponderance of probability, 2. Observe it - even if only on a couple of dozen trades - then the probability that it is a fluke is very low. Although, of course, more trades are needed, yes.
DmitriyN:
I'll let you in on a little forex secret: after bringing the market to 50/50 on a large enough number of bars, for example in 100 hourly bars, the next same period - 100 bars
will have at least 30% bar to one side. Statistics. How shall we work?
I'm not really sure what you mean. Can you elaborate on the point?