learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 255

zoritch:

to the fact that this thread was discussing her trading method.... here's the logical follow-up.... :-)))

Thanks

chief2000:

Can you tell me who she is and how she trades?
By the way, here's another link of hers I just discovered:
http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm4/pamm_account/info/235888/

it's pretty clear there.... Visit the forum of this PAMM and you will see everything....

or go into her profile, messages... And run it through for PAMM accounts... :-)))

Why do you think that 12% a year is ridiculous in forex? You get 4% in foreign currency per year in a bank, you do not pay anything, and here 12% a year and it is very little for you.

Profitov:
Why do you think that 12% per year is ridiculous in forex? You get 4% in foreign currency per year in a bank, you carry nothing, and here 12% per year and it's very little for you.

Read the branch.

Including from here.

"Guys, these schemes rule! I have doubled my deposit since the beginning of February this year. Entry fee of $10,000 at BCS."

ПроProfitov:
Why do you think that 12% a year is ridiculous in forex? You get 4% in foreign currency per year in a bank, you do not pay anything, and here 12% a year and it is very little for you.

Hit the BFI 2013.

It's OK, I borrowed a grand at 17:00 MSK, gave back a grand at 23:00 MSK. At 5pm MSC I was sober, at 11pm I was drunk.....)))))

In the meantime - work in progress!

One, two.

What's up, guys? What's up?

Quiet, everyone is chopping dough)))

nikat97:
Quiet, everyone's chopping dough)))

good. from the heart. only - quietly ...:-)

To the subject of the branch -here's our comrade choppingtoo. I'll join in soon...

I'mchopping too...