learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 183

I found a Stelz Expert Advisor, which was highly recommended by one person. But he did not tell me how to configure it to work with a $100 deposit. He won't say a word. Doesn't want to trade. Anybody want to tell me how to configure it?

DYN:

I think I traded to zero. Profit=loss. although, the profits are a little bigger.

Here's the history report. Yeah, conservative... Further, more, cooler, higher, stronger... :-)

Hello Villagers - Meet BOMBER

gfhhfdd

Martin-trading Expert Advisor, designed for extremely risky short-term trading (far from a grail)

Dynamic channel (waving + max min price for a given number of bars)

dynamic step (step * on number of orders)

position reversal system (play with lots)

close after a percent of the deposit has been reached (all Sell+By orders)

at multicurrency trading - it monitors all positions and closes them after the specified percentage of the deposit has been reached

and more ...

test after optimization

rreeww

first three days of demo account

gffddssa

and of course the Expert Advisor itself in the trailer

test - share your feedback - maybe even ideas for improvement, well, as always ...

GOOD LUCK!

Files:
b3.ex4  50 kb

Guys, check it out, the yen is going down for a week!!!!

AP

the series has just closed (first week on the job)-

here's the result :

rreewwqqq

rrtteewwwq

elmucon:

the series has just closed (first week on the job)-

this is the result :

CONGRATULATIONS! BEAUTIFUL!

P.S. It's just like a demo... :-)

IMHO, burn, burn!!! :-)

It's dangerous to burn with Martin. ...

I think it's better to keep it simple and reinvest it.

DYN:

It's dangerous to burn with Martin. ...

I think it's better to keep it simple and reinvest it.

That's understandable... But if you do not know how to do it, you may try to become a real broker on your own. After draining expensivabayor, invinsibles, Buffet and so on... - the rest of his dough from 140 000 rubles in 2010, he charged... the remaining 40,000 - put it on Ivan...

We have to, we have to deal with it... But in addition to this account and the TC, why not make it a martin...

Check out this hunt - this one - all of it!, a competent uncle "treats" (shares his thoughts on the market and TSs) that the HFT scalper - one account + arbitrage (see the "Spread Trading" branch) - the other - RULE!!! I agree with him!

But, at the same time, why not light up and ILANO-MARTIN on a separate account!!!?!!

And in the mouths of all the Buffetts and the like on the martins in the Alps, pokers fuckin' pokers!

Everything, IMHO!!!

DYN:

I think I traded for zero. profit=loss. although, the profits are "slightly higher".
Especially the overhang is "slightly more"... :-)

I watched it... Interesting show this hunt!!!

And as for the llanomartin... It's still a bitch! It's a matter of taste, though.