learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 115

vladds:

Who would whittle Pinocchio?)

Probably already whittling behind their backs :D the secret readers of Sela

7Konstantin7:

Who would whittle Pinocchio?)

probably already whittling behind their backs :D sel's secret readers

I went to the code base to look for something similar and maybe find it! :)

vladds:

I don't think so, it has some potential, but it will not bring much profit because you better not to rattle the lots) and you can also think of some entry points, but that's after the original version, first you need to start tweaking

better to be a hobby and get some adrenaline) and better just to be an ilean

And the branch would be livelier, more interesting

Villagers have one problem that leads to deposit drains - it is the build-up of losses by multiple unidirectional orders in the hope of a pullback.

The other factors, such as the size of the pullback required to get at least to zero are already adjustable parameters. No rollback is disastrous for the village, and it is not such a rare occurrence in the market.
Do you have any idea how to avoid it? I do. Shall I spell it out?

I'm laughing at you :)))

Count the profits and lots :)))))

ps. no money here.... ha ha ha.... :))))))

moskitman:

Villagers have one problem that leads to deposit drains - it is the build-up of losses by multiple unidirectional orders in the hope of a pullback.

The other factors, such as the size of the pullback required to get at least to zero are already adjustable parameters. No rollback is disastrous for the village, and it is not such a rare occurrence in the market.

at!!!!

moskitman:

Ideas are good, lay them out)

we could chip in and order the robot in toadstools... who's up for it? because it's unlikely that anyone will write it, just for the fun of it

we'll make up the terms of reference and be on our way.

TEXX:

at attention!!!!

I was asking the villagers, not someone who claims ha ha ha.
Nothing personal.

moskitman:

off! so what's the best way to keep yourself out of a loss?

moskitman:
I was asking the villagers, not the one claiming ha ha ha.
Nothing personal.

you can keep your thoughts to yourself, I am not offended :)))))

Especially since the ha-ha was not to you at all.....