learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 464

Roman Shiredchenko:

Exactly, it's not yours. Continue to remain in ignorance and the darkness of knowledge.
Well... Martin to help you :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Well... Martin will help you :-)

I'll post the bidding report

khorosh:

This is a new period of my creative life in forex. I am going to say goodbye to the direction to which I have devoted many years - martingale (averaging, overturning, combining, etc.). The old stallion "Martingale" has worked it's time to retire. I'm going to move to a new young stallion - Pyramiding).

This is the best solution in every way. Pyramiding is better than martingale in terms of risk, drawdowns and even more so in terms of profitability. The TS using pyramiding is not finished yet, it is in its infancy. But it allows us to evaluate in the tester what pyramiding with a fixed lot + reinvestment is capable of doing. I have tested one volatile month in the tester. You may see the result below. I think everyone agrees that it is worth working in this direction, as they say. I am still searching for the accurate entry signals, which is the major problem. I have no idea how to use these signals, I am sure they will work.

The drawdown is a bit high, but if you halve the starting lot, the drawdown will be less than 15%, respectively, and the profit is divided by 2. And still the profit will remain very nice).

Hello

I would like to offer you to consider my system for implementing in it pyramiding and automatic trading, the system shows good results in manual trading.

If interested email me please, i can't write you a private message.

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • www.mql5.com
Теперь вы можете не только читать статьи и скачивать программы на языке MQL5, но и участвовать в обсуждении интересующих вас тем на Форуме, оставлять комментарии к статьям и опубликованным кодам. Кроме того, вы можете не только выкладывать собственные разработки в Code Base, но и публиковать Статьи, за которые мы предлагаем вознаграждение...

khorosh:

Still looking for accurate signals to enter - this is the main problem. Who knows such signals, but does not have an advisor on them, send them to me in person, you will be rewarded with an expert with pyramiding on your signal.

I am withdrawing this offer back, as I designed the signal myself without a single indicator and have already tested it on the period from 01.01.2016. Not a single losing trade. It is true that the signal is not frequent, but it can be compensated by using signals from several instruments.

khorosh:

I am withdrawing this offer back, as I designed the signal myself without a single indicator and have already tested it on a period from 01.01.2016. Not a single losing trade. True the signal is not frequent, but this can be compensated by using signals from several instruments.

Oooooh!!! Beautiful!!!!!

This is the kind of option I'm using for antimartin trading - such outbreaks happen once or twice or thrice a year. The USDCAD symbol is not exactly trending for this TS, but the numbers in the report are nice: especially profitability and mat expectation - it's a forward look to 2020.

Roman Shiredchenko:

This is the kind of option I'm using for antimartin trading - such outbreaks occur once or twice or thrice a year. USDCAD symbol is not quite trendy for this TS, but the numbers in the report are nice: especially profitability and mathematical expectation - it is a forward looking year 2020.

(I want toempty my brokerage company).

khorosh:

I'm spinning, I'm horny - I wantto empty the DC).

:-) Actually - the topic is interesting. It's just possible, let's say, to catch two or three flashes in one year (more precisely on the overturned martin - it would be a plum - on anti-martin black swans turn into white... :-) ), just a question of another - what then you can pour for years waiting for this swan...

For anti-martin - you need trends... and trending characters... ACCOUNTS!!!?? :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) Actually - the topic is interesting. It's just that you can, say, catch two or three flashes in one year (or rather on a flip martin - that would be a drain - on an anti-martin black swans turn into white... :-) ), just a question of another - what then you can pour for years waiting for this swan...

For anti-martin - you need trends... and trending symbols... ACCOUNTS!!!?? :-)

pouring for years is cool of course,

but

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Not sure if the first type is capable of reaching grandiose heights, but such strategies will also work on off-market data, as their relationship specifically to the market is minimal.

Yeah, yeah, yeah) fuck me