learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 383

Igor Makanu:

the quality of modelling in MT5 is much higher

here is the OHLC M1 - in EA the explicit control of bars is built in

here is the same EA on real ticks

the drawdown at the beginning of the test is at the level of the initial deposit, it seems to be a trifle, but that's how it is solved (((

not all tests go forward on real ticks - in general everything is very complicated )))

for an itinerant brokerage company with an mt5 lot of trades - think for an itinerant brokerage company with an itinerant mind.

ZS: Here are a couple more, I think you can guess which one

:-) Thanks. I'm not going to guess which one it is :-) :-)

There's probably not much point in the test, when you take a certain statistical pattern... :-) because it is possible to gain volumes either way... the main thing is to make the best use of it. They decided, like, 10 accounts on exposures like this, with different channel settings for the flip, like part of them will sell out even if, then the rest will close the year on trades in the plus...

If I do not go in the profit, then the reversal on increased volumes.

Just for the sake of interest I have tried 10 exposures on USDJPY with 2 pips stops and a rollover start from 15 to 30 real pips, while the DEP is alive :-)

Local drawdown not on this system:

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) Spc. on the checkpoints? :-)

Yes, in MT5 it is the OHLC M1 mode - 4 points generates a tester, for the rough rejection of a large number of strategies is very good and productive

i think that the test on real trade may be different, but if the code is written correctly, plug in the MT4Orders and compile it in MT5 - i think that even if there are difficulties, you can build it in a day or two for MT5

Igor Makanu:

yes, in MT5 it is OHLC M1 mode - 4 points generates a tester, for rough culling a large number of strategies is very good and productive

Of course, the test in real trading may be different, but if the code is written correctly, plug in the MT4Orders and compile it in MT5 - I think that even if there are difficulties, you can still build it in a day or two for MT5

:-) I will try to build it in a day or two.

If I'm being honest, there's no point in doing this gemorrhagic translation...

There's also no MT5 at the green broker, where I trade on cents now... :-)

If the time is good on cent brokers, then translate everything directly in the code for MT5 - elementary.

The question is in the trading approach... I mean, even if 10% daily APR (14) (channel width) stop and flip worked good before and good tests, then let's say this trading approach will work the same way ... :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

YOU MAY CONSIDER ME INTERESTED.

AND I AM WITH YOU AND IN THE MARKET.

AND THERE'S SOMETHING TO POST.....

One should drinkin moderation,said Jawaharlal Nehru. I drink for my appetite,said Joseph Broz Tito.You have to drink plenty,Nikita Khrushchev summed itup.))

Are you hiding on purpose? Or are you just kidding? Or are you all already on PAMMAs in the Alps????

WHERE ARE YOU ???

Roman Shiredchenko:

Are you hiding on purpose? Or are you just messing around? Or are you all already on PAMMAs in the Alps????

WHERE ARE YOU???

The dinosaurs are all extinct, only the last of the Mohicans are left.) Oh, I know what you mean... woe to whoever survives a nuclear war).

khorosh:

The dinosaurs are all extinct, the last of the Mohicans is left). Oh, I know what you mean... woe to anyone who survives a nuclear war.)

О! Yuri - I respect you. There's a lot to post... I'll post it at lunchtime...

for Moscow, I'll get the data ready here. I've been rechaining computers... re-downloading from the cloud...

Roman Shiredchenko:

all the codes are in the public domain, hooray for soon cents = roubles, like yen, no pennies :-) easier to count!!!

all trends are taken...

How's it going with the league monitoring?

Vladimir Baskakov:
How's the league monitoring going?
I'LL POST THE LEAGUE LATER IN THE RELEVANT THREAD - THE PLUSES AREN'T BIG THERE. GET OUT OF HERE IF YOU'RE OFF-TOPIC.

khorosh:

The dinosaurs are all extinct, the last of the Mohicans is left). Oh, I know what you mean... woe to whoever survives a nuclear war)

:-) YURI - IF IT ISN'T ME ???? HILARIOUS. EVERYTHING IS ON-TOPIC. THIS IS MAY. THE GOAL IS TO GO NUCLEAR!!! :-)

IT'S A CAUTIOUS START.... :-) I'VE ADDED A BIT MORE ACCELERATION NOW... THE PARAMETERS AND THE ROBOT - I'LL POST THEM LATER, AND THERE'S A BIT MORE ON THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE BASE.