learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 359

elmucon:

The robot is still kumarite - I'm trading ...

Do you open all orders by signal only? And if the position is losing you open with bigger lot?

khorosh:
Do all of your orders open only by the signal? And, if the position is losing, you open with a bigger lot?

Yes - and if the signal is in the other direction, then also folded and enlarged lot

But this is a robot's signal - and I have no signal - just a visual one...

elmucon:

... If the signal is to the other side, then also folded and enlarged lot ...

Well, if there is a signal to the other side and if the previous position is in profit, in this case you probably just close and open with the original lot, and if in deficit you must open with a larger lot? Or at the expense of the bigger lot you are closing and entering in the opposite direction (reversal) at the same time?

khorosh:
Well, if the signal goes in the other direction and the previous position is in profit, then you probably just close it, and if you are in minus then you open with bigger lot?

exactly ... But in practice the signal disappears at first, then it goes in the other direction - by this time if you were in the plus - it's already closed and if you're in the minus - it's reversed ...

How do you take profits? When a certain value is reached or when a signal is given?

khorosh:

How do you take profits? When a certain value is reached or by a signal?

If the signal is in my direction, the profit is fixed on demand - i.e. the multiplier of the lot, it defines the profit target ... you can see in the screenshots

top right corner from up to down

local time

time to end of bar

initial lot

target in deposit currency

elmucon:

If the signal is in my direction the profit is fixed on demand - i.e. the multiplier of the lot it defines the profit target ... you can see in the screenshots

top right corner from top to bottom

local time

time to end of bar

initial lot

target in the currency of deposit

Did I understand correctly, the closing is done when a certain number of pips for an aggregate lot is reached?

khorosh:
Did I understand correctly, closing is done when a certain number of pips is reached for an aggregate lot?

No - no pips in the money - ordered 30 quid - until it reaches 30 it won't close ...

elmucon:

No - no pips in money - ordered 30 quid - until it reaches 30 it won't close ...

And I usually always close in pips, then it turns out that if there is a bigger lot, then the profit is bigger.

That's the condition I use to close:

if(GetProfitOpenPosInCurrency("0", -1, MagicNumber)>=ProfitClose*MathAbs(SummLot))

Continuing to gain altitude