learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 364

khorosh:

This week the deposit will probably double?

We hope - it was a hard day - while I was sleeping, the robot was at a flat - we barely got out of it (the two of us)

added time control - from 22 till 4 am - sleep ...

ё123

Well - villagers, who got how much at 21-00 news?

I personally stopped the robot - just in case - and then on the pullback ...

but it's a quiet day.

my father-in-law's continuing - flight's OK - volume for the day is 43 lots

ё123

today

321ё

Since 07,09,2017 the volume for all time is 333,64 lots ...

ё321

I used to make cheats for kontra ...

Then I myself fought people with my cheats and I WON ...

when asked "why am I getting killed even though I'm using cheats" I always said that cheats don't work without brains - you have to use your head ...

my point is that my robot test is like playing cheats in kontra - if you don't use your head no robot will help you ...

That's what I think...

elmucon:

I used to make cheats for kontra ...

Then I myself fought people with my cheats and I WON ...

when asked "why am I getting killed even though I'm using cheats" I always said that cheats don't work without brains - you have to use your head ...

my point is that my robot test is like playing cheats in kontra - if you don't use your head no robot will help you ...

That's what I think...

Every day I am accused of cheating, today a full update came out, and the cheats in all were laid, but I was 1 place, and still remain, and today they shout that I'm with the reader and kicked)

Toy Point Blank, every day I play before going to bed).

That would be the market to chop so, as a toy =)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Every day I am accused of cheating, today came out a full update, and the cheats in all were laid, but I was 1 place, and still remain, and today they shout that I'm with the reader and kick)

Toy Point Blank, every day I play before going to bed).

I wish the market was as sharp as a toy =)

i'm old, i don't have the same reaction... I don't play toys anymore...

and good players are not liked anywhere, marmok for example ... (google)

the same in the market ... probably ...

I don't know what to say - the luck continues ....

ё123

ё132

the way I see it ...

ё132

321ё

today + 409 , volume 25.97 lots ....

2ё31

went to bed with +468.09 / 32.37 in my favour ....

840 left to double the deposit ... sorry, probably won't make it to the end of Friday...

ё312

Well, gentlemen of the countryside - the test is over...

The results of the test have drawn some conclusions, as follows:

- do not interfere with the work of the robot

- don't trade after 10 p.m.

The thing is (because of my greed) I decided to trade my hands at night to "double my deposit by the end of the week"...

i did not follow my own rules - i did not respect lot size, i did not follow money management, i did not wait for the signal, and i did not hit the buttons

and i made a lot of mistakes - at 6am, when i closed +1000 the robot was -2700 and i gave up and went to bed ....

I already spit and went to bed. I woke up at 10 am and closed the minus (although I obviously hurried again, the minus could have been a plus), but it's not important now,

The main thing is clear as daylight - the system works, something else needs to be adjusted, but it's not even an algorithm - just graphics ...

I think that's the end of our lesson on making money for the villagers...

I'll leave your fourth house and go study... see you at the school...

ps by the way - i'm not even flat i just closed the minus and if i continue the robot will 100% recover (what am i talking about, i'm in profit)...

ё123

123ё

SEE YOU AT 5 ///

PS PS I was satisfied with both the reverse martin system and the signal system by allied pairs strategy,

i think further work in this direction is quite promising - i bet ! ....

I thought I wouldn't have to post here, but I can't help but brag...

the robot, despite my best efforts, is not going to quit...

how silly I've been, how I've been beaucoupin', how I've been recklessly pushing buttons and...

and still the robot rows to the top!

it's got a frightening resilience...

in a fortnight the volume of trades was 535.05 lots !!!! - I'm a treasure for the DNC ...

ё123