learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 357

NOW SELLING

AAA

well, 510 from 5,000 per day - 10% ... would always be ....

Ava

P.S. there on the way there was a nice buy ....

The spread was crazy - for the pound to 110 in five digits, but whatever - the rat got his piece anyway...

that's a funny (ratty) statistic.

Ava

the main thing is the money's in the black and the rest is phew... it's funny to me - pips in minus - dough in plus ....

elmucon:

that's a funny (ratty) statistic.

the main thing is that the dough is in the black and the rest is phew... I'm laughing myself - pips in minus - dough in plus ....

I ran the system in the tester - it's too shy to work with it on the real account.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I ran the system in the tester, but it's too scary to work with it in real life.

It's not about the signal - I'm looking for a good one myself, I'm experimenting with this one .....

It's the robot itself - it handles all signals, and the more accurate it is, the more money it makes...

The more accurate it is the more money it makes ... If you have any ideas about the signal - let's give it a go ...

if you have any ideas for the alarm - let's discuss, stick it on, see ....

i put a couple of orders first, then the robot made a buy roll and would put it to profit on the rise

But I threw some more sells - and then, when the signal had already died out, I closed the buy and then the robot closed the first profit in the village...

the main thing is the number of parameters to be changed during the test - well, the robot settings

I tried to make this number as small as possible and this signal has only two parameters

I managed to set 7 parameters affecting the trading quality without any need in their precise setting - you can just judge by eye

I optimize them by the opening price, then I test them on an unfamiliar area by all ticks, and that's how I choose the settings ...

I change the amount of initial dough to check - sometimes 10 is good and 5 is not...

Ava

p.s. By the way, it also reacts smoothly to holes in the history and basically works its way out of situations ...

The basis of the robot was my own work (drafted about 5 years ago) called a twist ... )))

... the robot is called a worm... The main thing is that no matter how many signals you have the right one will probably be right - the main thing is to be ready for it ...

The second computer did the same thing except I poked at it more often - but it took more ...

sonia

By the way, we bought again ...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I ran this system in the tester, I was afraid to work with it on the real account.

Luck again? I got a little - it looks like the euro pound is going up - but I was not even looking...

I was watching the colomba...

Ava

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I ran this system in the tester, it's a bit scary to work with it in real life.

Any luck again?

ppa

By the way while I was asleep the profit went from 510 to 630 ....

elmucon:

more luck?

By the way, while I was asleep the profit went from 510 to 630 ....

Time to go real.

khorosh:
It's time to go for the real thing.

We'll see - it seems to be working as hoped, but it's a long way off ... Let's wait ...