learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 219

7Konstantin7:

I don't make predictions, it's different for me, no matter where the market goes, the main thing is where it goes.)

As for the symbols, they have different possibilities (everybody trades differently, of course), one can differently define and forecast them, they all come down to the market vision, they come with years, one is either given or not, an experienced trader may draw a stick on the chart and use it to trade profitably.)

As for the fake outlook, it doesn't matter. As for the beginner, he has no idea what kind of forecast to make,

But in the meantime, of course, try everything with a row, be it a forecast or an Expert Advisor.)

Of course, there is a possibility to trade and you may need e.g. a year, but it's not very probable, I think it's like me flying into space now, is it real?)

I have been panting for 5 years and I am still a student)

I think if a person trades for let's say a year or 5, even at a profit, what has he bought during this time? The priority should be at least a car, better yet a flat (the money equivalent, at least one million rubles), then he really trades,

If he collects when he made 100 cents when he made 300, it's all so ... nothing special, wasted time).

Greetings to all the "Villagers" ! I disagree. Why haven't I acquired anything, maybe for someone knowledge and experience is a priority ;) Trading is a life-long activity, chasing after mercantile goods is not the goal, but rather a straight path to poverty. Money is only the means that will appear from the outside for the real purpose. I want to be educated and improved throughout life, but training, persistence and hard work will overpower everything. If you reap what you sow, it is important that the seeds do not run out. Learn, work hard and remember there is no free money in the world of money!

Who is chasing where, what freebies-it's all clear) I mean in the long run, if a person has got nothing out of time-life spent, then he has only wasted time (and even money) and there will be only consolations experience-priority, but no good)

this is my way of reasoning.

Grail guys)) Grail guys) Here it is, here it is - the Grail of my dreams ))

something like this ))) Idk the code made from one owl )) just a dough mower )) will put it up on Monday )) we'll see ))

Fyyyy:

All right, Counsellor Evil. I read a lot, but decided to check it out for myself. But real trading - there are trend charts, the ability to determine the pivot point and make some kind of prediction. Isn't it all bullshit? Ilan made 1,200 bucks on a demo account in a 5,000-deposit account. He made 10 bucks just to check the situation and was the first to see the Expert Advisor. The people are trumpeting that the Expert Advisor is breakeven, etc. I've learned one thing, I have to watch the market and especially the Expert Advisor.

What are your predictions for USDCHF next week?

Ilan, it's a slot machine. If you're lucky to get in, you'll multiply. 10 bucks is not enough for a micro-real, it's a sinking amount, at least 50. And after luck remember that reinvesting is the absolute enemy of the depo.

I'm not talking about Ilan anymore. I started to trade with my hands. I read a lot of tutorial posts on Specials. The next step was to decide on the level of stop and profit. It was like in the bible 1:2. That's how it was done. I entered the market at 3:43 on USDCHF pair. I looked, looked at the charts and decided to open at 0.9274. Stop at 0.9270, profit at 0.9300. As a result the target was reached. 26 pips. Depo 30 ue micro. 2.80 on the upside. I don't know about you, but I enjoyed it. That's why I am asking about the forecast for this week. Looking at the MACD I think the crossover may be tomorrow. The trend is going downwards now and it is a bit jumpy. I am not a good forecaster yet. I will see tomorrow at the same time.

7Konstantin7:

And another interesting thing was Roman became a millionaire) sorry for the demo

Yes... There was a time... :-) One of the reals, albeit micro - like this!

Bounce due to long manual purchases of USDJPY.

Of the fellow villagers, is there anyone drunk/not drunk? :-) Do you have anything to say on the topic of the branch to write about?

Well, IMHO, there is a lack of communication here in the countryside... :-)

Elanin sees Elanin from afar, I'll beat you to the punch:

and the buckshot... manually... I see it at the end of the year at 105...

Drove back today from Lazarevskaya and what do you think, overtook me Konstantin on a motorbike))) and even with the body))) At the sea went to rest).

While taking pictures, almost ran him down)))))

A guy made some dough on his Fora and went to rest at the sea....