FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 376

1273 come on, or can I go for a drink?)

strangerr:

Mobilich, when I catch a moose I say so, it's not fatal, it's normal))) And you will close the sells below 1.23, but not for a long time.
In a few years )))))

tema077:
1273 come on, or can I go for a drink?)

You can go, put a sieve under the bed, put it on your head in the morning instead of a hangover, you won't have a boo-boo head)))

I drink vodka for 104 rubles and it never gives me a hangover)))

//---------------------//

tema077:
I drink vodka for 104 rubles and it never gives me a hangover)))

104 x 5 =520 tenge... ugh... cheap vodka... what a shame ))))

I've got a couple more steps up on the mckeys while I'm at it, and there's still a comedy battle going on.

emotraid:

104 x 5 =520 tenge... ugh... cheap vodka... a shame ))))

Under the offer))) Gone are the days of jack denizens drinking on the racks outside the club (((

The picture is as follows: the price hit the hour channel, the daily channel is broken through, there is not much room to move to the top of the 4 o'clock channel.

Now, if the price breaks through 2712 and gets stronger above this level, it will break through the 4-hours channel and the way to 2740 is opened.

Today is Friday and we can wait for any variant.)

plaza:

The picture is as follows: the price hit the hour channel, the daily channel is broken through, there is not much room to move to the top of the 4 o'clock channel.

Now, if the price breaks through 2712 and gets stronger above this level, it will break through the 4-hours channel and the way to 2740 is opened.

Today is Friday and we can wait for any variant.)

your turkey promises a rise))))