FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 2

emotraid:

Here's my plan for the next two years

1 By the end of the summer to earn 5 thousand Ue for a new depo (3600 left to earn)... 2 to come up with a break-even strategy and make at least 1000 a month on forex ... 3 to increase the deposit up to 20-30 grand ... this first year until next summer

Year 2... earn a million, have a daughter, go as far away as possible from kazakhstan )))))

I'm kidding, but you can't live without goals. ))))))))

You'll figure it out later and count it... no need to share the pelt of the unkilled bear )))...

get married and have kids... life goes by fast... the market is not going anywhere...

emotraid:

1 By the end of the summer to earn 5 thousand cui for a new depot (3600 left to earn)... 2 to come up with a break-even strategy and make at least 1000 a month on forex... 3 to increase the deposit up to 20-30 grand ... this first year until next summer

Year 2... earn a million, have a daughter, go as far away as possible from kazakhstan )))))

I'm kidding, but you can't live without goals ))))))))

If you don't understand the futility of waiting for the result of the first three points, you will lose your health, eyesight, nerves, life, then you will enter menopause and go far away from Kazakhstan to become a housekeeper and a nurse with glasses and thick lenses.

I'm joking, but you can't live without realistic goals ))))))))

I was pleased with the point about the break-even strategy and the modesty in connection with it - only 1000 c.u. per month )))

artikul:
Enjoyed the point about the break-even strategy and the modesty in connection with it - only 1000 c.u. per month ))))

these are the points ))))

emotraid:

1 By the end of the summer to earn 5 thousand Ue for a new depot (3600 left to earn)... 2 to come up with a break-even strategy and make at least 1000 a month on forex... 3 to increase the deposit up to 20-30 grand ... this first year until next summer

2 year... earn a million,(the factor that is missing here) give birth to a daughter,(and with him / because of him) to go far away from kazakhstan )))))

I'm kidding, but you can't live without goals ))))))))

So with a no-loss strategy - don't skip important parameters in the chain of events :)

No one would take the bite. Unpromising environment. They're all like that themselves, current without the possibility of a second year's middle part of the plans.

RekkeR:

No one would take the bite. Unpromising environment. They're all like that themselves, current without the possibility of a second year's middle part of the plans.

Why not )))) There's an Ecuadorian who lives solely on the handicap and his strategy is b/w and calls on Skype )))). But the skepticism of the local audience is still stronger )))).

RekkeR:

The notion of futility of waiting for the result of the first three fractions will take your health, eyesight, nerves, life, then menopause, and away to Kazakhstan, then to the housekeepers in glasses with thick lenses.

anything can happen, maybe I'll die a cleaner, maybe I'll die a millionaire ))))) the main positive ))))

Added another pause on the breakdown and set a stop at 1.2350.

chepikds:

Added another pause on the breakdown and set a stop at 1.2350.

closed the bai on the sell side.