FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 377

Ready for the weekend?

plaza:

The picture is as follows: the price hit the hour channel, the daily channel is broken through, there is not much room to move to the top of the 4 o'clock channel.

Now, if the price breaks through 2712 and gets stronger above this level, it will break through the 4-hours channel and the way to 2740 is opened.

Today is Friday and we can wait for any variant

:))

//---------------------//

M_Dimens:

Ready for the weekend?

JEDI CAT MAGENTA

tema077:

your indicator promises a rise))))

The price is primary, and the indicator as an indicator on the M15 it will show you to trade corrections, that is, the signal will then diverge from the

H1, H4, better to take the signal when everything showed in one direction and that oscillator is the second corresponding colour. until you learn

Until you learn how to trade, take the shortest possible time, but you will be guaranteed a profit.

doldrums...I'll fry up to the stall)

strangerr:

It's a buy more than one day, although at the start of the week many were laughing when they said they wouldn't let far down, but also those who have got bogged down will try to get them off the train, I think Monday-Tuesday.

Topic, what's up with the drawing?

Will work off the week's convergence and rocket down to parity....

margaret:
Will work off the weekly convergence and stone down to parity....

I support that option )

ZS: There is a suggestion that the gap will go up and then down.

Strangerr:

This is a buy not for one day, although at the beginning of the week many laughed when I said they wouldn't let it go far down, but also those who are not will try to get it off the train, I think on Monday-Tuesday.

Strange, the forums have spoiled you) well it passed 200p. and you believe in the impossibility of parity? Look at the weeks, months... it's a fly on the elephant... it's off by 1.45.

Although I closed at -3% with an opportunity to double the deposit. Might sell a little later, might not. Time will tell.

strangerr:

Mobilich, when I catch a moose I say so, it's not fatal, it's normal))) And you will close the sells below 1.23, but oooooooochnyy not soon.
i bet this summer?! )))

tema077:

your inductor promises a rise))))

your trader promises a rise :) your indicator looks like this: every beginner and not only traders should know this site.

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/metatrader-trading-system-mt4/1-master-fs/

there's already a link to the strategy, download it because it's like Christmas lights :))

install, remove the exp that comes with the trawl, find Kim's trawl on the net, set trawl 15, step 3, put it there, understand how

you may open a position, and the netwrix will take care of everything else.