FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 373

emotraid:

I dont know about the markets, it's my buy day )))))

It's a buy not for one day, although at the beginning of the week many people laughed when they said they would not go far down, but they will also try to get rid of the train, I think on Monday-Tuesday.

Topic, what's up with the drawing?

Am I? I am sitting here to copy your baisers and seals to myself))))) but the indicator shows a fall to 1.2620 and then to the sky......

another click of the pause button--\

Silver's already dumped, it's the eurikas' turn

strangerr:

It's a buy more than one day, although at the beginning of the week a lot of people laughed when they said they wouldn't let far down, but they will also try to get those people off the train, I think on Monday-Tuesday.

nothing new, i know who is right ))))

strangerr:

It's a buy more than one day, although at the start of the week many were laughing when they said they wouldn't let far down, but also those who have got bogged down will try to get them off the train, I think Monday-Tuesday.

Topic, what's up with the drawing?

bought it yesterday ?

Who's laughing? I've been buying tickets for the rocket all week and it flew today.

tema077:
Am I? I am sitting here to copy your baisers and seals to myself))))) but the indicator shows a fall to 1.2620 and then to the sky......

i'm sorry, the archive is corrupted and my nickname is quite similar)))

I have a feeling I'll have a trainload of bye-bye-bye and minus digits by tonight)))))

installyator:
Who's laughing? I've been buying tickets for the rocket all week and it flew today.

Unfortunately I crashed it, I was sitting in it too.)