FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 196

solar:

I wouldn't be sitting in Ecuador on these earnings ))))

Internet is cheap there. Slow, but cheap...

solar:

Where would you sit on a salary of 200k a week?

Serg51:
In Russia, just sitting around... for 10 years.

sever32:
in Russia, you'd just sit... 10 years.
Pessimistic and boring...

Serg51:

that's it for the books !!! add it up !!! come on those numbers, high earning wall street traders are suckers and losers, unchuckles and losers .... getting their pittance... Well, for example - James Harris his fund earns about 30% per annum I think and is very profitable ... how many more of these losers are there ... ))))

Nirobes are also found in Ecuador.

solar:

That's a funny topic you brought up.... I don't think I'm gonna get any sleep tonight.... Fuck it, I'll have fun with you guys. And I'm excited about the trend. It'll give me something to troll Vizard for.

On the gates of the Nazi concentration camp (Aswentzen, I think the name was) it was written: "To each his own!"

Have you ever been to Ecuador? No? They don't give you a bad meal there either? Well, well!
Just in case there is no country in the world which is politically and financially freer (except for drug dealing) than Ecuador. No country is more environmentally friendly in terms of nature! A ticket to Miami costs $299. It's $599 to Amsterdam.
I still have the feeling that I got out of prison when I left Russia in 1998. In 2004 I was on a visit and the feeling was the same when I came back.

Or here's an example: I have a 3-storey stone house with three car parks and a 20-metre garden. It's a modest house by our standards. Overlooking a eucalyptus grove, far from the city noise in the suburbs of the capital, with great roads and infrastructure... That's all you need. My wife and I are already living together. The kids are already bringing grandchildren.... Is that how much a house like this costs in the suburbs? Answer and I'll tell you how much in Ecuador....

solar:

Well that's in the diary!!! add it up!!! Come on, such figures, high-paid traders on Wall Street are just suckers and losers, unfortunates and losers ... getting their pittance... Well, for example - James Harris his fund earns about 30% per annum I think and is very profitable ... how many more of these losers are there ... ))))

The figures I named are commensurate even for an ordinary girl (as an example) - http://fx-trend.com/pamm/7187/.

P.S. Instead of bullshitting, as Wizard likes to say, they should unite and create a PAMM a la MQL4. We have bright minds on the forum, capable of successful trading. The beginners could simply place funds profitably. (The latter, by the way, are plentiful...).

Scalpingcin:

That's a funny topic you brought up.... I don't think I'm gonna get any sleep tonight.... Fuck it, I'll have fun with you guys. And I'm excited about the trend. It'll give me something to troll Vizard for.

On the gates of the Nazi concentration camp (Aswentzen, I think the name was) it was written: "To each his own!"

Have you ever been to Ecuador? No? They feed you well there too? Well, well!
Just in case there is no country in the world which is politically and financially freer (except for drug dealing) than Ecuador. No country is more environmentally friendly in terms of nature! A ticket to Miami costs $299. It's $599 to Amsterdam.
I still have the feeling that I got out of prison when I left Russia in 1998. In 2004 I was on a visit and the feeling was the same when I came back.

Or here's an example: I have a three-storey stone house with three car parks and a 20-metre garden. It's a modest house by our standards. Overlooking a eucalyptus grove, far from the city noise in the suburbs of the capital, with great roads and infrastructure... That's all you need. My wife and I are already living together. The kids are already bringing grandchildren.... Is that how much a house like this costs in the suburbs? Answer and I'll tell you how much in Ecuador....

This inscription in Buchenwald. In Auschwitz - "Arbeit macht frei" - Work makes you free!

Serg51:

...Instead of bullshitting, as Wizard likes to say, they should unite and create a PAMM a la MQL4. There are bright heads on the forum, capable of successful trading. The beginners could simply place funds profitably. (The latter, by the way, are plentiful...)

О! First smart post since last night (my posts don't count...;-))