FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 172

All the pound sold?)))) Sell small to 58 (if they make it) and then to 5380))

strangerr:

On that rise, from 1.2287, a lot of people were buying into the "trending" sales. No one argues with that? What will happen next?)))

But the problem is that they will not rebound))), and they will have lots of places and will wait for them to go up until they close (Kolyan), and then the fall will come)))).

Wizard, a fairy tale especially for you, because you keep telling us all about them but nobody is telling you)))).

I think they will do it, there are lots of people in shorts now, they will all be put out)) From 1.27 and up to 1.3 I will sell small, with targets 1.23/24 or so, because at 1.27 and 1.3 everyone will believe in the reversal and buy, and they will be stopped right there again, hehe)))

On oanda, retail is sitting in negative shorts, and it is known to be stalled)

sever32:

but it's really down)

If true, she had a low in 2002 when cash was introduced.

PS I have all the moves written down :)

Silent:

If true, she had a low in 2002 when cash was introduced.

PS I have all the moves written down :)

Have you people forgotten that there is a US presidential election ahead, before the election the dollar will go up in value (the euro started to fall since the last US presidential election and after Obama took office the dollar went up)

margaret:
Have you people forgotten that there is a US presidential election ahead, the dollar will appreciate before the election (the euro started to fall since the last US presidential election, and after Obama took office the dollar went up)

Worse. Not memorized. I told you, I write down all the moves :)

These are U.S. presidential election dates.

Do you see a pattern?

Silent:

... I told you, I write down all the moves :)

These are US presidential election dates.

Do you see a pattern?

In what, are all the vertical lines red?

RekkeR:
In what, are all the vertical lines red?

no...all on a black background...))

Silent:

Do you see a pattern?

No.