FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 90

Serg51:

There is a good FIBO indicator - Fiba+V7Rus. I put it on fuy (emphasis on the last word:) ).

There is a thread on this turkey on the forum - http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/12628-interesniy-indikator-fibav7rus

Handmade is ennobling :) Thanks, I will have a look at it sometime.

In fact, you'll have all the angles cruelly wrong until you start working with time and price/time scaling.

Application option (part of the Gunn box)

Will a tale like that do?))

Serg51:

yeah...but not so drastic...a small drop tomorrow...a day or two of sideways and back down again...

Silent:

In fact, you'll have all the angles cruelly wrong until you start working with time and price/time scaling.

Application option (part of the Gunn box)

If the fan is not drawn on the 1:1 line and the corners (arctangent of the price range/time period), but on time and prices, it turns out correctly.

Example. We build a rectangle. You won't get an even square anyway (maybe on minutes yes). Connect the bottom left vertex (A) with the top right (B). Here's a 45 degree angle. Change scale as you want - it will show almost right. Then from the angle A you draw rays through C, D, E, F, where segments BC and BD are a quarter and half of the price range, BE and BF respectively of the time period. This is the marking according to Gunn. If the rectangle is divided by Fibonacci segments, the fan will also be Fibo.

Changed the TF from H1 to M15. The angle has changed but it shows correctly.

Serg51:

I have a feeling it will go to 1.2482 ))))

installyator:

I have a feeling it will go as far as 1.2482 ))))

So the price will go along the arc)))

Now it might run up a bit and then along to 1.2480 judging by the picture.

Serg51:

If the fan is not plotted on the 1:1 line and the corners (tangent of the price range/time period), but on time and prices, it is correct.

Example. Build a rectangle. It won't work as a square anyway (maybe in minutes, yes). Connect the bottom left vertex (A) to the top right vertex (B). Here's a 45 degree angle. Change scale as you want - it will show almost right. Then from the angle A you draw rays through C, D, E, F, where segments BC and BD are a quarter and half of the price range, BE and BF respectively of the time period. This is the marking according to Gunn. If the rectangle is divided by Fibonacci segments, the fan will also be Fibo.

If you draw a square on a piece of paper, the Gann and Fibo fans from the corner of the square will coincide. I.e., geometrical proportions are observed.

For the graph, the difference between the fans

the reason, see here and here.

And the angle 45 - it should not be, it is kind of basic :)