FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 63

Well need to get back to seriousness a bit...

I don't think anything will happen today until the NYSE closes and the Asian session opens....
Yes it shows... On the first indicator (Momentum 18) Support and resistance lines are not clear. And although everything says - Sasha sell! I am cautious for now, as the trend has not broken through the 61.8% level of Fibonacci fan.

As the French say: Trand iz yo frand! (someone posted such a picture here)

:-))))

Serg51:

I don't recommend saying that. Thought is material and the world is airtight. Any more spit will come back, you'll drown...

and he spits all the time ... and on everyone ... so he writes that he spits on everyone and sells a vile eura )))

I've had my buy in for four hours now... it's not going to come out...

Serg51:

I don't recommend saying that. Thought is material and the world is hermetic. Everything you spit on will come back in a bigger volume - you'll drown...
Quite rightly so! But my thought at that phrase was that I was all 'chocolate' and bathing in a tub of champagne! That'll come back to me! ;-)))))

Scalpingcin:

Well need to get back to seriousness a bit...

I don't think anything will happen today until the NYSE closes and the Asian session opens....
Yes it shows... On the first indicator (Momentum 18) Support and resistance lines are not clear. And although everything says - Sasha sell! I am cautious for now, as the trend has not broken through the 61.8% level of Fibonacci fan.

As the French say: Trand iz yo frand! (someone posted such a picture here)

:-))))

Just the support and resistance levels are very clearly defined. The nearest ones are 1.2401-11, 1.2550-73, and the trend is there today and not tomorrow.

emotraid:

and he spits all the time... he spits on everybody, he writes that he spits on everybody and he sells the eura...))

He's a grown-up and smart man - he'll be all right)))

Scalpingcin:
Quite rightly so! But my thought at that phrase was that I was all 'chocolate' and bathing in a tub of champagne! That'll come back to me! ;-)))))
You shouldn't ask yourself that, on this forum. It's bad luck to be plastered on a building site. All in concrete and plaster.

Sta2066:

Actually, there is a change. It will be clear by tomorrow evening. But a bye with a small stop can be charged.

Maybe by the end of the week. Around 1.26. Mobilich would support me, but you don't understand him.

sold at 1.2447 - and this sell will be in the monitoring from my profile

strangerr:

Just the support and resistance levels are very clearly defined. The nearest ones are 1.2401-11, 1.2550-73, and the trend is there today and not tomorrow.
Please always try to understand me-not Russian.... I wrote - ON THE INDICATOR....

On the chart, you can see clearly defined support and resistance lines (where the fibo lines from different hourly rates converge closely)

MobileMan:
sold at 1.2447 - and this sell will be monitored from my profile
I'm sorry to hear that, colleague.

Channel : 1.25286 - 1.24163 (see chart above) and all other lines are simple, i.e. not strong.