FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 39

emotraid:

Thanks, but I have my own signals and there is one trader here who does not know he is also my signaler ))))))))

Hands off Mobilych))))

efcool:

then it's like this: 100 fibs and a white bar at 1.2536 (40)

Scalpingcin:

I thought you said you had 500 quid left of the what's-his-name depo...... No?

Maybe you should change your signal man.

No, the 500-dollar deposit is already 62 (yesterday it was 52)... The signalman is good, it's my fault... the stops are too close, then I chase a fly, then the inner water is in the wrong mind ))))

Pips up to 24700.

Hi all! A breakout order has triggered, set a stopper for it at 2530, also slapped a couple of buy limit orders: 2407, 2425, not sure if we will be there any time soon. In general, tightly holding the bai, no matter what anyone says...

strangerr:

Hands off Mobilych))))

no way)))

chepikds:

Hi all! A breakout order has triggered, set a stopper for it at 2530, also slapped a couple of buy limit orders: 2407, 2425, not sure if we will be there any time soon. In general, tightly holding the bai, no matter what anyone says...

sell is baked -(although with +) bought 2494 to 2530. probably fall from there

Ishim:
Sell baked -(although with +) bought 2494 to 2530. must fall from there

The point of buying here and now. Closed, two hours break.

Ishim:
Sell baked -(although with +) bought 2494 to 2530. must fall from there
From 2530 I consider a pullback to 2402-2417, and then we'll see...

strangerr:

The point of buying here and now. Closed up, two hours' break.
That's a lot! Take Leonardo da Vinci as an example, he took 15-minute breaks every four hours for a total of 1.5 hours of sleep a day :)

When you buy, think about who you are buying from . I mean who you want to take the money from, who you want to leave "without pants" :)