FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 16

IgorM:
Hi!!! How's it going? hmmm... Apparently doing great - not trading ))))))))), hopefully finishing up my TS on patterns with automatic pattern recognition, and then we'll see ;)

Have you seen this?

Serg51: Have you seen this?

No, I haven't, and I've lost interest in third-party software - I spent a lot of time studying what someone is selling for money, I'd rather use my own developments, I know what's inside there

MobileMan:
for those of you who remember my 1.2930 hold. Cancelled... Changed it to 1.2690.
Unfortunately the price is attracted by the stops, the pending pending orders don't do that...

IgorM:
No, I haven't, and I lost interest in third-party software - I spent a lot of time studying what someone sells for money, I'd rather do my own work, it's clear what's inside it

My own is certainly better and more understandable (and more familiar))). ). But if there is something interesting foreign, then why not take a look ...

The site covers Patterns:
3Drives
Bat
Shark
Gartley
Butterfly
Crab
One2One

If you are interested, please contact me, I will post pictures.

TheXpert:

first half of the grail -- https://btc-e.com/exchange/btc_usd

second -- https://mtgox.com/ Compare prices.

capacity including commissions not including transfers from 15-20 to 100 BTC per day. 1 BTC == $5.2 now.

I advise against jumping in - there are pitfalls.

But - grail :) no matter what you say. I've done some good work with mtgox myself before accounts got blocked. There are other exchangers.

is it bitcoins? :-)

Aleksander:
are they bitcoins? :-)

One last thing. Somebody's been making a habit of converting bitcoins into quid through the Russian exchange. Bots, hacker pirates... Doesn't matter.

The difference in exchange rates fluctuates between 1 and 4-5 percent.

hmm... if it's 3% per transaction... what is the (daily) maximum? :-)

we should create an MMM bitcoin pyramid scheme... But not a geometric progression, but an arithmetic one... so that users - before receiving their "winnings" - would invest a few months more in a small progression....

Aleksander:
hmm... if it's 3% per transaction... what could be the (daily) maximum? :-)

Depending on the status of the account on mtgox, and this is the main problem. Per transaction used to be 0.5 to 3% depending on luck and transfer system.

It's possible to get a good deal, but that's not for this thread and not exactly a grail, though...

MobileMan:
for those of you who remember my 1.2930 hold. Cancelled... Changed it to 1.2690.

Mobilich, don't be ridiculous.