FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 7

strangerr:
So maybe you're looking at them the wrong way? What is a candle? It's the price. And to draw conclusions based on price alone is clearly something no one can do)))
What else do you take into account?

DmitriyN:
What else do you take into account?

What moves the price.

....The last candle looks like an absorption pattern... With its body compared to the previous candlestick, it seems to say...I'll swallow you...I'm more authoritative...the last candlestick suggests that the bullish mood is getting better...and the bears are starting to hide...

strangerr:
So maybe that's not how you look at them? What is a candlestick? It is a price. And to draw conclusions considering only the price - clearly no one can)))

A candlestick is a compressed tick chart in a period of time (timeframe).

Wrote an indicator that drew me H4,H6... candles. And every minute of it. Why wait for closing at the time programmed in MT? I thought I could see the reversal patterns beforehand with this kind of setup. But there are much more of them and they always show differently.

strangerr:
The things that move the price.
And me. Only for me the volumes are in the price.

strangerr:

What moves the price.

It is the fundamentals that move the price. You can't see the future impact on the exchange rate from the quotation history.

DmitriyN:
Me too. Only for me the volumes are in the price.

Price, volume and time are three different things.

Serg51, the price moves only speculation and nothing else, and just almost always against the fundamentals.

strangerr:

price moves only speculation and nothing else, and almost always against the fundamentals.

I totally agree. Right now, speculators have more capital on hand than countries' budgets. So they manipulate the market as they wish. But there always comes a time when the market calms down and the exchange rate matches the fundamentals.

strangerr:

Price, volume and time are three different things.

Serg51, price moves only speculation and nothing else, and just about always against the fundamentals.

Good evening. Against what fundamentals, ameri showed poor peyrols results, the threat of the third round of quantitative easing is not playing in favour of the dollar... Growth started clearly after the publication of the data, no contradiction to the fundamentals at all I see + technical correction a clear bounce from the support line...

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND...