Selling a trading strategy. How? - page 22

-Aleksey-: Creating a full-fledged robot, even with a profitable algorithm, is very, very time-consuming. It takes months. Therefore, it may be easier for someone to sell the algorithm due to lack of time.
In my opinion, selling an algorithm is not selling signals ))))

paukas:
So it's such a shitty algorithm. It won't work.
Yeah, if the scooter goes, the car can't - makes sense...

LeoV:
In my opinion, selling an algorithm is not selling signals )))
I have never thought about signals in the sense of critically evaluating such activity.

-Aleksey-:
Yeah, if the scooter goes, the car can't - makes sense...
Without a motor it won't move, even with 20 wheels and a computer.

Usually, in such cases, they order an owl according to the algorithm and work with it (or with a semi-automatic machine of some kind, if the TC cannot be fully automated).

No months, much less time, are out of the question. I'm actually the first time I've heard of it, someone selling his algorithm, which he manually mows the money ... If he's not mowing, then no one needs such an algorithm. All - IMHO.

And why sell the goose that lays the golden eggs... :-)

paukas:
Without a motor it won't go, even with 20 wheels and a computer.
Without a motor, the scooter won't move either.

Roman.:

Usually, in such cases, they order an owl according to the algorithm and work with it (or with a semi-automatic machine of some kind, if the TC cannot be fully automated).

No months, much less time, are out of the question. I'm actually the first time I've heard of it, someone selling his algorithm, which he manually mows the money ... If he's not mowing, then no one needs such an algorithm. All - IMHO.

Post 16:47. It's not about the system the trader is working with. It may be older developments that are less profitable than the current ones.

-Aleksey-:
Creating a full-fledged robot, even with a profitable algorithm, is very, very time-consuming. It is months, even with experience. Therefore, it may be easier for someone to sell the algorithm due to lack of time. Or enter into a share with the programmer.
Explain to me, sucker, what is such a super labor intensive, if you don't take into account "brains", that is part of the code that gives trading signals (indicator), how much can "weigh" the rest. Let's enumerate what I need - a trailing stop, Breakeven, working hours, MM - percentage of depo, and error handling block.... everything. Well, not thousands of lines.............

Roman.:

I see there's a strategy contest in one office, I didn't get into it but I can't imagine how it's going to be judged... :о)

Prolon:
If I, a sucker, can you explain to me, what is this super labor intensive, not taking into account the "brains", that is the part of code that gives trading signals (indicator), how much can "weigh" the rest? Let's enumerate what I need - a trailing stop, Breakeven, working hours, MM - percentage of depo, and error handling block.... everything. Well, not thousands of lines.............

Have you heard the joke about the Mercedes and the mechanic washer? The point is that he only hit the Mercedes with a hammer once, but asked for a lot of money. The money was paid for knowing where to hit it, and it was worth a lot. Knowledge comes with experience, a man pays for this experience with his life forces. Can you put a monetary value on experience? "You may be right, but I don't think you'll be able to get it from a job. And as for "super time-consuming" there are two experts - Svinozavr and paukas . Yes, I forgot one more, Reshetov - this is - a gourmet clarification of what to do.

Zy. All references and mentions of celebrities please be regarded as respect for them, no more. There is no need to persecute!