Selling a trading strategy. How? - page 21

-Aleksey-:
Suppose a trader trades and has a PAMM account with his own system. What should he do with his old system, for example less profitable or less stable?

Are they too rich? I am ready to help you to unload! :-)

LeoV:

Suppose you don't think there are 24 hours in a day, but 48?
If I am in a place where such an account is in use, and I have a clock with 48 counts, of course a 24 count clock is no longer needed and can be sold, as it is less convenient.

Roman.:

Overeager? Ready to help unload! :-)
Anyone can get unloaded now in the marketplace on the five. I mean that the situation with the sale of a normal system is likely. Of course, to master the five will have to. Buyer, of course, it is difficult to allocate a good product without special knowledge and ability to competently test, because such systems are likely to be few in number.

-Aleksey-:
If I am in a place where this kind of counting is in use and I have a 48 count clock, of course a 24 count clock is no longer needed and can be sold as it is less convenient.

In this regard, you must understand that the time in a day is limited and a trader is a living being, not a robot, and besides the desire to trade and earn money there is also a desire to sleep, rest, have fun, have a meal, drink eventually and other vital needs inherent in the living organism )))). There may not be enough time for everything ))))

LeoV:

In this regard, you must understand that the time in a day is limited and a trader is a living being, not a robot, and besides the desire to trade and earn money there is also a desire to sleep, relax, have fun, have a meal, drink eventually and other vital needs inherent in the living organism )))). There may not be enough time for everything ))))
This is understandable and for this reason, i.e. due to lack of time, I negotiated at the time for another person to take over the task of installing the old system. For example, it took me more than 7000 strings on functions of working with orders in 4, and the logic of the algorithm of error handling and response to them took much time. And that's not to say about the algorithm itself. Imagine how much of this would be on a 5.0 system, and it's even worse. This is my approach - Mathemat can confirm its thoroughness. And the old system is gathering dust, which is not profitable either. Nowadays it is a great labor to write everything for Paterka, but it is necessary, if you want to sell it by yourself and not share it with anyone. And if someone is lazy - he can sell, but you need either a reputation for not understanding buyer, or competent tester-programmer who can write a robot according to the algorithm. As has been said many times: it's all about the details, without them even a mega-algorithm is of no use to anyone, and the implementation of all the details is a lot of time. Therefore, I think it is easier for someone to sell the algorithm.

-Aleksey-:
This is understandable and that is why, i.e. due to lack of time, I negotiated at the time for another person to take over the old system. For example, it took me more than 7000 strings on the functions of opening orders in 4, and the logic of the algorithm of error handling and reaction to them took much time. Not to mention the algorithm itself. Imagine how much of this would be on a 5, and it's even worse. This is my approach - Mathemat can confirm its thoroughness. And the old system is gathering dust, which is not profitable either. Nowadays it is a great labor to write everything for Paterka, but it is necessary, if you want to sell it by yourself and not share it with anyone. And if someone is lazy - can sell, but you need either a reputation for the indecipherable buyer, or a competent tester buyer.

Too many letters. Unable to read ))))

LeoV:

Lots of letters. I couldn't get through ))))
Creating a full-fledged robot, even with a profitable algorithm, is very, very time consuming. It takes months even with experience. Therefore, someone may find it easier to sell the algorithm due to lack of time. Or enter into a share with the programmer.

-Aleksey-:
It is very time-consuming to create a full-fledged robot, even if you have a profitable algorithm. It takes months. So it may be easier for someone to sell the algorithm because of the lack of time.

Well, well, well...

Are you making money with robots now?

-Aleksey-:
Creating a full-fledged robot, even with a profitable algorithm, is very, very time-consuming. It takes months. So it may be easier for someone to sell the algorithm because of the lack of time.
So such a shitty algorithm. It will not work.

Roman.:

Well, well, well...

Are you making money from robots in the real world now?

Launching a PAMM, it's been a long time coming. :)