Selling a trading strategy. How? - page 10

Fear of subjectivity?

I may even agree with something, but what's the use, it won't change my opinion. Besides, in such things there is a strong orientation in terms of thought development for the reader, there are so many tedious little things, until you get to the essence.....

I'm interested in comparing essence without a prismatic image view of the narrator. To compare and understand on the level of perception, rather than comparing images, which everyone has his own, and through which it's much harder to get to the essence.

I'm getting carried away again... well, never mind. it's like the market again, comparing not the thorns in the context, but the contexts themselves (fuck them)))))))))

Freud:

I may even agree with something, but what's the use, it won't change my opinion. Besides, in such things there is a strong orientation in terms of thought development for the reader, there are so many tedious little things, until you get to the essence.....

I'm interested in comparing essence without a prismatic image view of the narrator. To compare and understand on the level of perception, rather than comparing images, which everyone has his own, and through which it's much harder to get to the essence.

I'm getting carried away again... well, never mind. it's like the market again, comparing not the thorns in the context, but the contexts themselves (fuck them)))))))))

Read.

tara:

Do you want me to disappear for a week?

You guys are evil. ))) Victory - including - forgiveness. No?

Let all the flowers bloom. - That's something from Lao Tzu... I can't remember...

For half a year, I think. At least:)

tara:
For half a year, I think. At least:)

then help here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139373/page2

Freud:

You want me to disappear for a week?

No. It's fine. But it's pretty clear to you.

What do you want with some random pig?

I'm not being ironic.

Svinozavr:

You guys are evil. ))) Victory - including - forgiveness. No?

Let all the flowers bloom. - That's something from Lao Tzu... I can't remember...

Yes, it is.

On the other hand: it doesn't hurt to break things, it doesn't hurt to build them.

Open your branch and troll as much as you want (you know - not you) .

tara:

Yes, that's true.

On the other hand: it doesn't hurt to break things down.

Open your own thread and troll all you want (you know - not you) .

how long has the log in the eye stopped getting in the way?