Urgently need a profitable advisor from 500% per month, - page 13

Thank you. I think I get it, but I think it's something else. :)

LeoV:

I totally and completely agree with you. I just physically do not understand how it is possible to get 500% monthly. I can agree with everything - even the fact that tick analysis is "ze best". But for me to agree with 500% a month - show me a real one. Not a demo. Demo and tester - no way. Any percentage is possible on the demo and in the tester. If you show me this trick on the real, at least for six months, then it's a topic for discussion. ))))

In principle, I have seen and 13000% per month on the real - but once, for 1 month. Further, this man (trader) could not repeat this "miracle" on the real)))) Moreover, even 100% a month could not be achieved. Consider that 13000% a month on real account - it is pure luck - a one-time "miracle" )))).

Therefore, the 500%/month statement and emphasis on market liquidity is pure tester bravado )))) Or confirm with real ))))

I agree DCs will fuck up the whole algorithm fast, in a month there won't be these percentages )

ZS: been there, gone that way

sanyooooook:

I agree DCs will quickly fuck up the whole algorithm, in a month there won't be these percentages )

ZS: was, passed

The problem is not the brokerage company. In principle, if the brokerage company is not a kitchen, but a normal broker, it does not care whether the trader earns or loses money - the main thing is the commission )))

It's not the DC but the market that fucks up the algorithm, unless of course it was a banned arbitrage.

BeerGod:
It's not the DC, it's the market that fucks up the algorithm.
The market does not care about your algorithm.

LeoV:

It's not about the brokerage company. Basically, if brokerage company is not a gambling hall, but a normal broker, he does not care whether a trader earns or loses money - the main thing is commission)))
So I have not met them yet)

paukas:
The market doesn't give a damn about your algorithm.
Is it then your opinion that different brokerage companies need to trade with completely different algorithms?

BeerGod:
It's not the DC but the market that fucks up the algorithm, unless of course it was a banned arbitrage.
When was arbitrage banned?

What are you writing a man needs help he is standing on the edge of a roof sorry I do not have such a counselor and you are making a big deal out of the topic ))))))

paukas: The market doesn't give a damn about your algorithm.

Only if it (the trader) does not open to the full volume of the market ))))