Martingale again - page 8

Guys. Are you idiots? Well, clearly, if you take a neutral distribution, one day you'll get it. That's your strategy?

That's fine. And we'll sit quietly and be jealous. We don't last forever, and at least someone got lucky.

Don't stop. Although this has nothing to do with TA.

Svinozavr:

Guys. Are you idiots? Well, clearly, if you take a neutral distribution, one day you'll get it. That's your strategy?

That's fine. And we'll sit quietly and be jealous. We don't last forever, and at least someone got lucky.

Don't stop. Although this has nothing to do with TA.

We are not idiots, but we are not smart enough to quite understand your context).

SergeyN:

Pét'a, crush them with cacti, cacti. What are they thinking of, calling soup food.

khorosh:
We are not idiots, but we are not smart enough to fully understand your context).
Practise. Who's stopping you...

For the record, the risk is mitigated by virtual bets, while Martin smokes in silence and we wait for the weather.

dem1305:
For the record, the risk is mitigated by virtual bets, while Martin smokes in silence and we wait for the weather.
Waiting is a talent, not everyone has it. Some need to buy or sell in a hurry.
Also, not everyone is able to see others' losses on the chart, understand their size and take a profit on a portion of those losses.

DmitriyN:
Waiting is a talent, not everyone has it. ...
Sitting on a beautiful hill,
I often dream,
And this is what seems to me,
It's not about money or the number of women,
or the old folklore or the new wave.

And we walk with you in strange places.
And all we have is joy and fear.

Fear... that we are worse off than we can be,
And the joy of knowing that everything is in good hands! ))

Svinozavr:
Sitting on a beautiful hill, _
Tomorrow I'll listen to others.

GaryKa:
Wouldn't it be easier to switch to another type of strategy (e.g. trend) when losing( e.g.trend)? In this case, no one is taking the martin away from you, use it as you have been using it. The direction just do not cling to it, and determine as your indukes/signals/friends tell you.
The point is that as soon as you switch to a trending strategy, the trend is already over.