Martingale again - page 2

Yes martingale works.even without a strategy.the trick is to maintain a profit after reaching the maximum allowable bet.and i know it.but i see the topic is dying...

dem1305:
yes martingale works.even without a strategy.the trick is to maintain the profit after reaching the maximum allowable bet.and i know it.but i see the topic is dying...

Waiting for.... maintaining a profit is one thing, but what about the growth of negative equity. that's how much capital to play with..... it all comes down to context and volatility. without them, martin is useless.

The martin itself is more of an add-on and a trick to the TS. and not the basis of it. either you are deceiving and pass off as a pure martin the TS (which already takes into account context analysis) with the use of martin.

of course it works... like on eu steps 300.0 pips - the maximum bet was on the 8th move... in the last 5 years....

Aleksander:
of course it works... like on eu steps 300.0 pips - the maximum bet was on the 8th move... in the last 5 years....
It also depends on what price value to start with. I can tell you, if you start trading at 1.3000 the results will be different than if you start at 1.3100... this is if the grid is rigid.

Cmu4:
It also depends on which price value you start with. I can tell you that if you start at 1.3000, the results will be different than if you start at 1.3100... this is if the grid is rigid.

If owls do not produce consistent results (any, even plummeting ones) with different initial (at least conditions), then something has to be done about it...

Cmu4:
It also depends on what price to start with. I can tell you, if you start with 1.3000, the results will be different than if you start with 1.3100... This is if the grid is rigid.

It doesn't seem to depend :) I've built a grid, either way... the result is the same... 7th-8th step maximum for these years....

FAQ:

If owls don't produce sustainable results (any, even plum ones) under different initial (at least conditions), then something has to be done about it...
That's true, but I was talking about "maximum bet on move 8".

Here, I've crunched the graph over the last few years... it's easier to see :)

i.e. 8 steps... the betting scheme is simple :) 1-1-2-4-8-16-32-64

Aleksander:

It doesn't seem to depend :) I've built a grid, either way... the result is the same... the 7th-8th step is the highest it's been in years....

Hmm, nice to deal with a practitioner. :) Yeah, you're right.

And my example wasn't exactly correct. I was mostly checking the fine pitch. And the maximum number of lots increase was much more than 8. But due to the fact that I've started trading from another level I haven't caught some of the flots.

Or, as an option, you can enter after the N-th increase (if you count virtually) - then statistically you can get an advantage. But entries will be rare... in this case, it is possible to run on different currencies and FI.