Martingale again - page 10

Bicus: Give me any EA and I will find a period in history or currency pair that will sell out.

I'd rather not say anything about "give". I'm not going to show or prove anything, and I don't intend to. I'm just sharing my experience in what other directions I can explore.

I'm sure you can only build a profitable system with pure MM(no predictions). Martin may or may not fit into this system. It's just a method. It is not a universal system itself.

Bicus: Maybe you have a REAL account with martin that would last more than a year? If so, then you are a lucky man and one can only envy you. Maybe you can show me the state? Or better yet, monitor it?

Not a lucky man, a dumb man. Using only one martin won't work. I've chased a lot of martins myself in my time. This method may only be part of the adaptation system, which will be activated under certain conditions(eg: feeling a flat, turning it on, turning off the trend). Term of more than a year also means nothing, there may be dozens of deals, or their goals are far away, or the risk is steeply increasing on the last deals, and the first ones are numerous and frequent, or... or...

Bicus: I just ran another martin-do in the tester. In the advert - balance to the sky.
You're a little boy and you believe there's a chicken hen for sale(advertised) somewhere. You do it yourself, in the sweat of your brow.

marker:
If you want to be sure of the profit, you have to be realistic, because all bots will sell without over-optimization, and it's naive to think that you put the bot for a year and forget about it, and at the end of the year you take the profit.

Hospodi!

Uninitiated - show me your REAL account monitoring with martin. I'm not a fan of the idea, but I'm a fan of the idea of the real account. I myself can draw them at least every day.

Go and look at monitoring accounts with a minimum deposit and withdrawal of 100-200 times the amount - for a short period (a month or two)... do you think that the minimum was a constant lot?

like this:

Bicus:

Uninitiated - show us your REAL account monitoring with martin. Because everyone is so good at smart mouths and showing tester balances. I myself can draw them at least every day.

I have a lot of examples of accounts that are not mine, that are based on Martin:

One, two... - Read the threads on their forum of these managers - it's interesting, IMHO... :-)

If you are a PAMM account trader and you know how to trade on PAMM accounts and PAMM-service...

Bicus:

Hospodi!

Uninitiated - show me your REAL account monitoring with martin. I'm not a fan of the idea, but I'm a fan of the idea of the real account. I myself can draw them at least every day.

I agree that tester reports are nonsense, they are only for optimization and for myself. If you have a greedy MM, you risk a bigger drawdown and more likely to withdraw everything, if you have a moderate MM, the drawdown will be less and the profitability is correspondingly less, but there is more room for action if something happens (free margin), but they are not for "winding up" the deposit - the risks are high, but it depends on who is more comfortable.

10.1999-10.2011

eurusd

gbpusd

Such bullshit that no one will even scribble a line? )))

and everyone is fucked :-) they don't know what the fuck is going on :-) so they don't chirp :-)

Who's interested. Here you can see two accounts working with elements of martin. One of them is almost two years old. Of course it's not Martin's fault - long life is guaranteed by the TS itself. But it proves that at least martin is not a hindrance.

If the TS is good, any MM is good. Even "for everything". That is, the MM as such becomes unnecessary.