Martingale again - page 5

That's about the way it rolls ...

the eurik's latest fall

Thanks, that's quite enough to try and plagiarise now.

Is it real or demo?

ALEX_SPB_RU:

Thanks, that's quite enough to try and plagiarise now.

On real or demo?

I've been on it for the second month ...

my previous EA, the Analyst 2 (one-way EA) already made 300 out of 100 quid on my demo account during half a year ....

Martin is two Analysts in one EA trading independently. They only have in common the deposit and total profit (by which differently directed orders are closed) ....

No stops and takeovers - everything is done only by the signal indicator ....

I will now try to duplicate your trades on the screenshots in manual mode....

By the way, how many max levels of shares were there during the tests? I.e. what is the deposit required for the first entry with 0.1 lot?

And if you have a couple of questions about the algorithm:

1. Entries for new lots are also made based on the indicator signals? The same as for the initial entry?

2. Exit from the accumulated position is based on the indicator signal? What if we have not yet increased the profit and are in deficit? Judging by the screenshots, we are closing even in -, right?

3. there is no additional signal filter?

ALEX_SPB_RU:

I will now try to duplicate your trades on the screenshots in manual mode....

By the way, how many max levels of shares were there during the tests? I.e. what is the deposit required for the first entry with 0.1 lot?

And if you have a couple of questions about the algorithm:

1. Entries for new lots are also made based on the indicator signals? The same as for the initial entry?

2. Exit from the accumulated position is based on the indicator signal? What if we have not yet increased the profit and are in deficit? Judging by the screenshots, we are closing even in -, right?

3. no additional signal filter?

lot 0.01 = preferably 2,000 deposits (we can do 1,000)
0.1 lot = preferably 20,000 deposits (we can do 10,000)

But it is relative because the risks for the Buy and for the Village are different and so are the starting lots.

i currently have a $80 real account and buy = 0.08 buy = 0.11.

1. Question - do entries for long positions also following the indicator signals? The same as for the initial entry? - The answer is yes.

2. Question - Exit from the common accumulated position occurs by the indicator signal? What if we have not yet become positive and are in deficit? Judging by the screenshots, we are closing even in -, right?

The answer is no, it is not right, we are only on the plus side - if we are in minus, the orders do not close .....

3. the question - no additional filter for signals? - The answer - no, I tried different filters, but they only slow down (delay the signal) ....

i just thought - how many times is the CCI indicator wrong and how many times does it give the right signals - if you work with stops with one order - you get a sinker - but for the martengeil system is fine

and the most important thing I wanted to achieve - is to reduce settings(optimized parameters) - as the saying goes "brevity is the sister of talent" - and by adding filters the number of settings increases ....

When you add filters, you increase the number of settings, so if you optimize an EA for Bai, you increase the number of ...

there is one more secret - EA is able to set compound lots - i.e. if EA has calculated the next lot equal to 24 and the limit of max lot is 10, then EA will put three lots - 10+10+4

this may not be needed in real trading, but during optimization it is necessary, since in long time frames (tests) with large amounts the EA is losing lots because it does not draw the necessary one and sets the maximal lot, which increases the distance to the profit

and it is not reached ....

Here are some examples of code

//------- : Сигнальная часть
   HideTestIndicators(TRUE);
   CCICommentSell = "Wait"; CCICommentBuy = "Wait";
   CCI_Sell_0 = iCCI(NULL,15,SellSignalPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,0); 
   CCI_Sell_1 = iCCI(NULL,15,SellSignalPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,1);
   CCI_Sell_Open  = CCI_Sell_0 <  SellOpenLevel  && CCI_Sell_1 >  SellOpenLevel;
   CCI_Sell_Close = CCI_Sell_0 > -SellCloseLevel && CCI_Sell_1 < -SellCloseLevel; 
   CCI_Buy_0  = iCCI(NULL,15,BuySignalPeriod, PRICE_TYPICAL,0); 
   CCI_Buy_1  = iCCI(NULL,15,BuySignalPeriod, PRICE_TYPICAL,1);
   CCI_Buy_Open  = CCI_Buy_0 > -BuyOpenLevel  && CCI_Buy_1 < -BuyOpenLevel;  
   CCI_Buy_Close = CCI_Buy_0 <  BuyCloseLevel && CCI_Buy_1 >  BuyCloseLevel;
   if(CCI_Sell_Open)  CCICommentSell = "Open";
   if(CCI_Sell_Close) CCICommentSell = "Close";
   if(CCI_Buy_Open)   CCICommentBuy  = "Open";
   if(CCI_Buy_Close)  CCICommentBuy  = "Close";
   HideTestIndicators(FALSE);
//------- : торгуем 
   if (Spread) 
      { 
      //------- : продаём  
      if (UseSell && CCI_Sell_Open && ModLotSell > 0 && TradeSell)
         {
         LastLotTrade = 0;
         LotRepit = ModLotSell; 
         while(LotRepit > 0 && LotRepit >= l_maxlot)
              {
              if(OpenSell(l_maxlot) == FALSE){l_time = 0; return (0);}
              LastLotTrade += l_maxlot;
              LotRepit     -= l_maxlot;
              }
         while(LotRepit > 0 && LotRepit < l_maxlot)
              {
              if(OpenSell(LotRepit) == FALSE){l_time = 0; return (0);}
              LastLotTrade += LotRepit;
              LotRepit      = 0;
              }
         GlobalVariableSet(LLSell, LastLotTrade);
         TotalSell  = CountTrades(OP_SELL, SellMagic);
         }
      //------- : покупаем
      if (UseBuy && CCI_Buy_Open && ModLotBuy > 0 && TradeBuy)
         {
         LastLotTrade = 0;
         LotRepit = ModLotBuy; 
         while(LotRepit > 0 && LotRepit >= l_maxlot)
              {
              if(OpenBuy(l_maxlot) == FALSE){l_time = 0; return (0);}
              LastLotTrade += l_maxlot;
              LotRepit     -= l_maxlot;
              }
         while(LotRepit > 0 && LotRepit < l_maxlot)
              {
              if(OpenBuy(LotRepit) == FALSE){l_time = 0; return (0);}
              LastLotTrade += LotRepit;
              LotRepit      = 0;
              }
         GlobalVariableSet(LLBuy, LastLotTrade);
         TotalBuy   = CountTrades(OP_BUY,  BuyMagic);
         }
      }

closing

if(ProfitSell > 0 && CCI_Sell_Close)           CloseSimbolMagic(SellMagic);
if(ProfitBuy  > 0 && CCI_Buy_Close )           CloseSimbolMagic(BuyMagic);
if(TotalSell > 0 && TotalBuy  > 0 && (ProfitSell+ProfitBuy) > (AccountBalance()/100*5)){CloseSimbolMagic(SellMagic); CloseSimbolMagic(BuyMagic);} // закрываем с 5% прибылью от депо

Thank you, I didn't expect such generosity....(Handshake)

ALEX_SPB_RU:
Thank you, I did not expect such generosity....(Handshake)

You're welcome ... I have an idea but do not know how to do it - to close only the last and penultimate order (of course at profit) out of all orders (one direction) - of course it is not difficult to "snap off" the last two orders,

Only if the lot is complex and "one" order is made up of three - this is where classical solutions will not help .... I'm still "scratching my head" ....

elmucon:

you're welcome ... I have an idea but I don't know how to do it - to close only the last and penultimate order (of course in profit) out of all orders (one direction) - of course it is not difficult to "split off" the last two orders,

Only if the lot is complex and "one" order is made up of three - this is where classical solutions will not help .... I'm still "scratching my head" ....

It's too early to start "scratching your head". You will start scratching your head when you hit a small pullback move of 300-400 pips...

more:
You're scratching your head too early. You'll start scratching when you hit a small pullback of 300-400 pips...

"been there, done that"...

In this case, the size of the depot is the stop-loss ...

and 400 pips is bullshit .... advisor is capable of outliving twice that .... huh ...

and who is risk-averse (whichever way your imagination works) ....

plus - set owls to "non-greedy" mode and 100% guaranteed ... (we do not have enough ... we are greedy ... here comes the "kolyan" visiting .... )

Here is the situation at the moment ...

the orders are hanging from the previous EA (not even an EA but I just bumped them with my hands) and Martin is slowly destroying them ....

elmucon:

"Been there, done that."

In this case, the size of the depo is the stop-loss ...

and 400 pips is bullshit .... EA is capable of outliving twice that .... huh ...

and who is risk-averse (whichever way your imagination works) ....

plus - set owls to "non-greedy" mode and 100% guaranteed ... (we do not have enough ... we are greedy ... here comes the "kolyan" visiting .... )

Good thinking comrade!!!

Either a small profit but with almost 100% guaranteed not to drain ...

Or at 50-100% per month, but at the risk of sinking 1-2 times a year. By the way, summer is ahead, and summer is most often a flat area, i.e. the best for this owl.

By requirements to the deposit it is quite reasonable for martin.

I'm 100% positive about splitting a lot into smaller ones. I'm using it myself when working with grid drawers. Although now I prefer to work and test on PAMM account from A****ri because min lot there is 0.01 and max 1000 (very convenient for testing), although the leverage is 1:100, but also quite enough.

As for the exits, I now measured on the chart ... well, even in the screenshot with the last eurik sale exits from purchases were not even in B/B but in + (at first glance they seemed unprofitable).

I also wonder what caused the exiting of positions by this line

if(TotalSell > 0 && TotalBuy  > 0 && (ProfitSell+ProfitBuy) > (AccountBalance()/100*5)){CloseSimbolMagic(SellMagic); CloseSimbolMagic(BuyMagic);} // закрываем с 5% прибылью от депо

I.e. is it a real improvement or more to calm the nerves 8-))