Martingale again - page 4

of both - playing two hands.... simultaneously :-)

It's not about boxes or order types, it's about understanding that the lot, the distance between the averages and the number of averages must match the deposit!

Aleksander:
of both - playing two hands.... simultaneously :-)
Did a similar system back in the day. It works. I'd like to use a flat pair and preferably run the Expert Advisor in the middle of the range of quotes fluctuations.

Aleksander:

Bah ;) what people in Hollywood

Glazunov shake this man - he's a great martinist.

On the subject: if you martinet, it's better to follow the price (it can suddenly and quickly break any of your positions against). It means to martinate on volume, rather than to average. Moose, you also need to periodically take or cut. Payback also not all at once (step not necessarily 2). All imho of course, since I don't do martin anymore.

elmucon:

What's that?

elmucon:

Fun, but why are you posting stats in every thread about martin?

Why don't you say something else? As it is, it sounds like a tease! 8-)

And I'm falling for it so I want to try it out.

ALEX_SPB_RU:

Fun, but why are you posting stats in every thread about martin?

Why don't you say something else? As it is, it sounds like a tease! 8-)

And I'm falling for it so I want to touch and feel it.

look at the settings - think - I think I've stumbled onto something ... the essence of the idea is before your eyes ...

elmucon:

The idea is in your eyes - think - I think I've stumbled onto something ... the essence of the idea is right in front of your eyes ...

I would like to see the state of at least 10 trades and I could duplicate it.

P.S. By the way, I use CCI in my live owl, but not a Martin, and take close levels for opening + I also take into account the trend on the wrist.

ALEX_SPB_RU:

I would like to see the state of at least 10 trades and I could duplicate it.

P.S. By the way, I also use CCI in my owl, which is on a real account, but not a martin, and I take close levels for opening + I also take into account the trend on the wrist.

When the trend is taken into account, the signal lags - but it almost reverses on peaks ....