[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 59

BeerGod:
As well as rising to 1.32. Waiting to hear what Draghi has to say.

Closed the pound with a small profit. I suspect Draghi is not going to say anything good...

BeerGod:
As well as rising to 1.32. Waiting to hear what Draghi has to say.
Nah, the next month or two will be downhill.

What time is Draghi broadcasting on the gmt?

In 5 minutes

despite falling to 3-month lows following the announcement of election results in Greece and France. The sharp fall in the single currency on Monday reflects investor fears over the future fate of the eurozone, with the French electing a new president who does not welcome fiscal consolidation and the Greeks electing a highly fractured parliament. "Social tensions and dissatisfaction with fiscal constraints in Greece at such an early stage cast doubt on the implementation of the entire programme and raise the threat of a disorderly default and collapse of the Eurozone," said Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi. Meanwhile, the euro has stabilised today thanks in part to a number of counterweights, notably the unclear monetary policy outlook in the US. Some analysts not unreasonably believe that this is only a temporary respite before another fall. "The sheer scale of events in Europe over the weekend, as well as their longer-term implications, point to a fundamental and deep fall in the single currency," said UBS

There you go... and I was already thinking of buying and selling before I had a chance ))))

emotraid:
There you go... and I was already thinking of buying and selling before I had a chance ))))

I bought the pound a bit )))

Serg51:

I bought the pound a bit )))
The right thing to do would have been to sell it.

Hi all ...

you could try to buy from these considerations ...

It sounds real to me... Especially since we don't have anything on the foundation yet. We'll just have a little fun. It'll be fine.

oleniknik:

Hi all ...

you could try to buy from these considerations ...

It sounds real to me... Especially since we don't have anything on the foundation yet. We'll just have a little fun. It'll be fine.

Right.